GDT: Game 65: Columbus vs. Detroit | 3/11 7PM EDT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit
Most Wings fans I've ever met are gigantic homers. :shakehead

Not to the extent of George Malik.

His team is getting it's ass kicked by the injury bug. Call tonight what it was, 2 average teams playing with one average team losing because injuries have made David Legwand their top center. The Wings clearly ran out of gas in the 3rd period.

Just don't call us "cheaters." Did we pay the refs or something? Just kinda dumb coming from a fairly well known (and well sourced) blogger.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Curious why you're responding with this, since it doesn't change the accuracy of what I posted.

Total wins are not part of the tiebreaker. Regulation/OT wins are.

Yep... w'all should know how ROW works after last season.... SO wins are not used for anything other than total points...

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY

His team is getting it's ass kicked by the injury bug. Call tonight what it was, 2 average teams playing with one average team losing because injuries have made David Legwand their top center. The Wings clearly ran out of gas in the 3rd period.

Just don't call us "cheaters." Did we pay the refs or something? Just kinda dumb coming from a fairly well known (and well sourced) blogger.

I go by goal differential when ranking teams... we are above average Sam.... :sarcasm:

As for the guy calling us cheaters??? Sour grapes... The Wings without Z&D are indeed average...

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009

The Jackets had to go without key players who were injured earlier this season. Injuries have affected both teams about the same.

Yet when the mighty Red Wings have to deal with it, it's some huge injustice.

bizzz*

Prolly never.... I know some guys in Muskoka who still don't know who the Jackels are and don't give a damn.... Go Leafs Go..... lol

I think there's a difference between disrespect and ignorance.

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
George Malik ‏@georgemalik

Red Wings-Blue Jackets quick take: cheaters win, Wings in tough

Who's that sore loser and why is he allowed to whine at kuklascorner?

I resent this post!

Most Wings fans I've ever met are gigantic homers. :shakehead

Agreed ... and it starts with their commentary team. I swear, the game could be 10-0, and on the tenth goal, that guy would go berserk calling it ...

"SCOARE!!!!!! DATSYUK!!!!!! AND THE WINGS TAKE A COMMANDING 10-0 LEAD!!!!!!!!!"

Color guy: "Well they have to feel good after that goal, as it sure felt like the Panthers were coming on strong here. Coach Babcock will sure be happy with the way his team played this last shift"

...only commentary team in the entire league that I find worse is the morons in Boston...

GoJackets1

Someday.
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
I, too, am infuriated by the Wings broadcast team. I don't know why I subjected myself to their constant complaining.

The one thing that stood out for me was whenever a Wing committed a turnover of any kind, they'd say "Jurco tripped in the neutral zone" or "Legwand interfered with" when it was a completely legitimate play.

However, at one point the color guy called out the PBP guy saying some hit shouldn't have been a penalty like he claimed. So good for him. Oh, and **** that George Malik guy.

Rimers stache

Sep 9, 2008
Paris, FRA
Great win tonight, I have to say it again, Bobrovsky! He is a weapon, his goaltending deflates teams energy and I think overall he's intimidating in the net. His focus is so intense that teams definitely sense that he is controlling the game. I may be over sensationalizing Bob, but damn he's awesome! Calvert, and DMack were huge in the third period.

Side note: Was glad to be back in the building tonight, as well as the Panthers game 03/01. That makes me 2-0-0 on the season:yo:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad