Inactive
Atkinson, Frattin, Goloubef, St. Denis

Injured
Boll, Murray, Tyutin​

Last edited:

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Hopefully we can shake off our shock and get right into CBus for our biggest game of the year

SuperGenius

For Duty & Humanity!
Mar 18, 2008
NWA better be ready for this. I sure hope this isn't a standard Tuesday crowd.

Wendy Clear

Generic Statement of Happiness
Jun 20, 2010
Europe. Somewhere.
Huge game. Hope the boys can shake off the shock of yesterday and keep adding digits to the P column, especially while ****-blocking Detroit.

Flyers-Devils play so at least someone drops points there, the Caps likely get rolled again by the Pens, and the Leafs play in the Shark Tank off a B2B. The opportunity is there. It's right there. We just have to take it.

RBarRegular

May 20, 2009
Senecaville
Huge one tonight. I'm sure there'll be plenty of Detroit fans there too. Send 'em back to their miserable city unhappy. Go Jackets.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Don't get much bigger than this one. Let's continue with the start we had last night.

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Amazing the Wings are still in playoff contention with all of those injuries to key players. Need to shut down Nyquist and Franzen.

Heinze 57

Jan 3, 2009
Cincinnati, Oh
Amazing the Wings are still in playoff contention with all of those injuries to key players. Need to shut down Nyquist and Franzen.

That we do.

I don't know if it's amazing that they're still in playoff contention or if it's an indictment of the league's silly points system. They have four fewer wins in the same amount of games and they're tied with us in the standings. This is the only sports league in the world where that makes sense.

If our guys play the way they're capable of and the Bob we know and love shows up I think we'll win by a comfortable margin.

IHeartZherdev*

Atkinson scratched again. Wouldn't be surprised if he's gone in the summer. Front office seems really fed up with these pesky "goal scorers."

Too bad Jarmo didn't watch Cam play in college, like he did Tropp and Frattin...

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Atkinson scratched again. Wouldn't be surprised if he's gone in the summer. Front office seems really fed up with these pesky "goal scorers."

Too bad Jarmo didn't watch Cam play in college, like he did Tropp and Frattin...

I wouldn't be totally shocked if we moved him; depending on the return. But do you really have to be so damn dramatic. Your comments are garbage and you know it. After all, JK trade FOR Gaborik in the first place.

ATM he's the odd man out. I'm one of his biggest fans; but his play hasn't been very inspired. That left him a candidate.

Last edited:

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009

LOL. Or they could be sending a message because outside of goal scoring he's been pretty useless, and he's not even scoring enough goals to be that way.

He'll be back in the lineup soon. It's teaching a young player how to play. We did it to Johansen. We did it to Calvert. Now it's Cams turn.

Cash for Nash

May 13, 2012

Too bad Jarmo didn't watch Cam play in college, like he did Tropp and Frattin...[/QUOTE]

I got to admit I laughed a bit...It was pretty funny listening to Jarmo's slobber on Matt Frattin's goal scoring prowess at North Dakota U. Thought he was gonna pitch a tent right there.

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
God I wish we had some more loser points. We'd probably be in second place in the metro

Yup, off the top of my head, there are at least 5 games where at worst the Jackets should have gotten the game to overtime, but instead lost in the waning minutes - the debacle in Philly, the 2 goal lead given up at Carolina, the Montreal game where we tied it late but gave it back in the last minute, lossa t home to Ottawa and the Anaheim home game. Of course, these things usually have a way of evening themselves out, so maybe they'll pull off a great comeback or two like they did against Carolina.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad