GDT: GAME 6 | Senators sail into the Lake of Salt | Tue Oct 22 2024, 9:15PM | TSN5, RDSI

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
Early goals on the road.
A strong goaltending performance.

While it would be nice to dominate the game overall in shots and chances - this is a good win, a confidence builder not just for Forsberg but for the team trusting him. If he can string a couple more together it's a game changer.

I think you take what you get and if you're Green you figure out why the forwards/defense came out so flat to start and in the second period. Maybe it's the first game of a western road trip and it's a bit awkward with all the roster changes.

Reactions: StutzlingAway

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
I mean, this has been a pretty damn solid third period despite everything. Can't ask for much more on the road against a team which has been scorching hot.
The last 10ish minutes there was textbook.

Forsberg great game. First star.

Kleven great game.
Sanderson is Sanderson nothing like him.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.STEVE★
Jul 26, 2005
Early goals on the road.
A strong goaltending performance.

While it would be nice to dominate the game overall in shots and chances - this is a good win, a confidence builder not just for Forsberg but for the team trusting him. If he can string a couple more together it's a game changer.

I think you take what you get and if you're Green you figure out why the forwards/defense came out so flat to start and in the second period. Maybe it's the first game of a western road trip and it's a bit awkward with all the roster changes.
When you go up 4-0 in the 1st, you're bound to see some score effects. We played a tidy 3rd period to shut it down. Good win.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad