GDT: GAME 6 | Senators sail into the Lake of Salt | Tue Oct 22 2024, 9:15PM | TSN5, RDSI

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
IF ANY OF YOU BASTARDS START A MAINBOARD THREAD

1729655818260.gif

Guess who, right now

KingAlfie11

Nov 3, 2021
I'm so happy for Forsberg, he was brilliant in this game!!! Way to go Anton, I mean all the crap he's getting around here is so underserving in my opinion, it takes time coming back from double knee injury two season ago, it take can take goalies at least 2 years to get back the way he was before.

Reactions: SensontheRush

Stutzlaaaa

Dec 18, 2021
Congratz to Forsy well deserved shutout. This will be great for his confidence going forward.Ulmark injury? might be a blessing in desguise since team playing much better now defensively and Forsberg got his game going after 4 straight games.

When Ulmark comes back this team will be a serious threat for any team in the NHL.
If we win next 2 would be wonderful GoSensGo

DanyHeatley

Dec 6, 2016
I’ve always been the one to say just get the puck to the net or just shoot the puck..
But no, don’t let the shot on goal differential fool you.
This team that played tonight didn’t want to just get shots on goal, they generated high quality scoring chances. Beautiful tape to tape passes, out hustling Utah, great break outs and high pressure forechecking, won board battles. And they didn’t just sit on the lead, they kept on applying pressure. I hope it’s not a fluke, the team looked really good tonight.

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
Ugly on the faceoffs tonight. Stutzle is slowly being moved to the wing. He only had 2 faceoffs tonight, and lost them both. Amadio and Tkachuk took the draws on that line.

SevenOfSpades

Dec 9, 2010
Parts of this game, especially the second, were ugly but we put them in a chokehold in the third.
Gotta say that's something I didn't expect to see from this team so far.

Props to Forsberg for an excellent game.

I don't think Amadio is a long term answer on the first line. I don't expect him to be: he was brought in as a middle six guy. I'll give him a few more games but so far, he ain't it.

Reactions: DrEasy

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
One thing worth pointing out, while Utah got their chances, the team did a good job of protecting the house and not allowing many second chances.

We had a lot of trouble with their speed though, allowed them too much space to skate through the NZ

Last edited:

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.STEVE★
Jul 26, 2005
Parts of this game, especially the second, were ugly but we put them in a chokehold in the third.
Gotta say that's something I didn't expect to see from this team so far.

Props to Forsberg for an excellent game.

I don't think Amadio is a long term answer on the first line. I don't expect him to be: he was brought in as a middle six guy. I'll give him a few more games but so far, he ain't it.
With Giroux-Norris-Batherson buzzing right now, who else do you put with Brady and Stu?

Reactions: SevenOfSpades

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad