GDT: GAME 6 | Senators sail into the Lake of Salt | Tue Oct 22 2024, 9:15PM | TSN5, RDSI

DackellDuck

Sep 20, 2024
lol I was the guy singing their praises in New Jersey and when we gave up seven against the kings.

We are playing like complete ass we are barely putting up a fight.

They’re not playing great, no. But they’re winning. So I would say it’s a very positive sign that we can win without playing our best, on the road in the West to boot. It’s not “very broke”.

Good goaltending + capitalizing on chances is a lot better than bad goaltending + shooting it into the other goalie’s chest 35 times.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
They’re not playing great, no. But they’re winning. So I would say it’s a very positive sign that we can win without playing our best, on the road in the West to boot. It’s not “very broke”.
We tested date for too long tonight. Usually doesn’t turn out well and is rarely repeatable

DackellDuck

Sep 20, 2024
We tested date for too long tonight. Usually doesn’t turn out well and is rarely repeatable

What happens in one game doesn’t necessarily carry over to the next, no. Which means we may handily outplay Vegas on Friday. So no reason to freak out here.

Take the win and move on.

StutzlingAway

Feb 28, 2017
I'm just happy for Forsberg and that were getting saves. In the end of the day, the amount of games where we have outplayed opponents and gotten no big saves has been way too often. We definitely need to play better but this happens over the course of 82 games. The next step needs to be the ability to not be outplayed constantly away as that seems to happens way too often.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad