GDT: GAME 5| COUNTS NUMBER OF THE DAY| FLYERS @ PENS|FRI, APRIL 20th (7:00pm) AT&T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
This is the playoffs. He won't be week to week. He'll play.

Thing is, IF he comes back, then Sully 100% needs to insulate him. None of this Phil bull****. Hags and Rust, so he doesn't get forced to overdo it.

Well we'll know quickly. If he's not back to start the 2nd, he ain't comin back this game at all.

I miss Hornqvist. He'd be smelling blood in a game like this.

Reactions: Andy99 and KIRK

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
This is the playoffs. He won't be week to week. He'll play.

Thing is, IF he comes back, then Sully 100% needs to insulate him. None of this Phil bull****. Hags and Rust, so he doesn't get forced to overdo it.
and they are playing this trio in the most moronic way, geno is Playing F1 Hags F3 totally wrong, thats why they can't get the puck on their sticks more than 3 seconds...

Reactions: KIRK

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
You can predict these home elimination games like clockwork...other team always outworks them...

We need to work much harder..if Philly gets another goal, this game will be over and they’ll be marshaling the troops for game 6...

Just praying for G....

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
He's been taking pointers from Sheary.

Sheary looks like Bob Gainey in comparison during this series. Literally, I cringe when I see him with the puck along the boards in the Pens' zone. I'm just waiting for him to cough it up.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
Zero desperation or urgency on the Pens' part. Nobody looked good, nobody looked engaged.

This series isn't over. You actually still have to win that 4th game, and to do so you actually need to play hockey.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I think he's been terrible. All series. And Kuhn is finally having his normal game.

ASSUMING Geno is okay . . . ZAR sits. Keep Simon with Sid and Jake. Hags-Geno-Rust, Sheary-Brass-Horny, Kuhn-Sheahan-Phil when rolling 4 lines, then Phil takes a few 5 on 5 shifts with Geno too.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
so we lose Geno and the plan is to strip away Sid's help? :laugh: That's just a silly silly line-up.

More so spreading of depth.

I think Sid can produce with anyone really. His line will still be targeted by the top pairs no matter the wingers.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Pretty much confessing yes.

i-just-kicked-stan-o.gif

Reactions: SirBrad

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I think he's been terrible. All series. And Kuhn is finally having his normal game.

The biggest disappoint for me has been Rust. He has been simply terrible, and I don't even just mean in terms of scoring. Aside from game 1 he has made soft plays, lost battles, etc. Not the Rust we're used to seeing.

Reactions: ColePens

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Did we have a single good chance? I can’t remember one

The only dangerous chance probably wouldn't have counted if it had gone in anyway. Sid's shot on net right when Simon took his interference penalty.

A lot of perimeter play right now for the Pens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad