GDT: GAME 5| COUNTS NUMBER OF THE DAY| FLYERS @ PENS|FRI, APRIL 20th (7:00pm) AT&T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gumbercules

Oct 11, 2007
Couldn't match the Flyers energy that period. They aren't going to roll over and die. If the Pens want to end it tonight, they will have to outwork them, not out skill them.

Reactions: Rudy Russo

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
Crosby line getting worked. Letang looking like typical Letang and geno hurt.

About as great a period this team could play in an elimination game...

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Well that couldn't have gone much worse. Gave their best player life with a goal, and Malkin got hurt.

Geno didn't look in too much pain so hopefully he's back for the 2nd. If it was truly bad he'd have needed help off I think, but we'll see.

Reactions: KIRK

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Well that wasn't the killer instinct penalty you wanted, but it's not the worst. It's not great, but it's not the worst.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
This looks nothing like the team that played Wednesday...I feared this was going to happen...

G better be fine or we’re in trouble....

Reactions: KIRK

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Well that couldn't have gone much worse. Gave their best player life with a goal, and Malkin got hurt.

Geno didn't look in too much pain so hopefully he's back for the 2nd. If it was truly bad he'd have needed help off I think, but we'll see.

Knees can be tricky though, but, yes, he went off on his own power.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
They obviously didnt care that period. Passed up 5 good attempts..to make a pass.

Honestly like them better on the road..where they have to play with urgency. Being at home..they are too relaxed and the other team makes them pay. Glad we dont have home ice advantage throughout the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad