GDT: GAME 5| COUNTS NUMBER OF THE DAY| FLYERS @ PENS|FRI, APRIL 20th (7:00pm) AT&T

Status
Not open for further replies.

flaneur

Jul 17, 2013
wait. did ron maclean just say: "the pens, obviously terrible in that period"?

i mean he isn't wrong... just surprising.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I know. I just like putting it in print. :laugh:

Ffffff**** I hope he's traded this summer.

giphy.gif

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
Got lazy at the end of the period there. Need to refocus. Hopefully Geno just got a bit of a scare at the end there.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
They obviously didnt care that period. Passed up 5 good attempts..to make a pass.

Honestly like them better on the road..where they have to play with urgency. Being at home..they are too relaxed and the other team makes them pay. Glad we dont have home ice advantage throughout the playoffs

The urgency is there but I think we get a bit more pass happy at home.

I expect we'll have a much better second. Hopefully with Geno tho

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
he has come back in similar situation only to be week to week after the game...

This is the playoffs. He won't be week to week. He'll play.

Thing is, IF he comes back, then Sully 100% needs to insulate him. None of this Phil bull****. Hags and Rust, so he doesn't get forced to overdo it.

SirBrad

Sep 30, 2009
Got home late toda. Put the game on and within 2 minutes Geno went down and the Flyers scored in a turnover. Yay.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Is it just me, or does Aston-Reese make a lot of soft plays in his own zone? Quite a few times he'll either fail to get the puck out, or he'll attempt a dangerous pass to the middle of the ice that gets picked off.

He's been taking pointers from Sheary.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Is it just me, or does Aston-Reese make a lot of soft plays in his own zone? Quite a few times he'll either fail to get the puck out, or he'll attempt a dangerous pass to the middle of the ice that gets picked off.
its hilarious the praise he got from the media, he does not much and I am rooting for a guy but just don't see anything there not even effort, Kuhn is at least hustling

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
Meh. Brassard is here and can be a solid 2C. But down Horny and Malkin...will be tough to win this game. Hopefully both are back next one if we don't win.

ZAR-Sid-Simon
Guenztel-Sheahan-Kessel
Hags-Brassard-Rust
Sheary-Double shift Sid-Kuhn

Burn

Mar 24, 2018
Not exactly the killer instinct I was hoping for.

Absolutely zilch in the first.

Compete GD it.

fate

Apr 15, 2007
They're not getting dominated but need a good ball busting at intermission to wake up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad