GDT: GAME 5| COUNTS NUMBER OF THE DAY| FLYERS @ PENS|FRI, APRIL 20th (7:00pm) AT&T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Really though whether Geno is there or not we have other guys who can step up and need to this game.

Can't go down 2-0. Need the next one. 2-0 and frustration will creep in again and I don't think we'll manage that well.

Reactions: Andy99 and KIRK

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I do like the idea of Sheahan with Kessel if Geno is out though. That worked well last time.

Agreed. Hags-Sheahan-Kessel. Run the 1st and 3rd line as is. ZAR and Kuhn slot in for some shifts, or maybe Sid doubles once or twice with them.

Reactions: Pancakes

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
I do like the idea of Sheahan with Kessel if Geno is out though. That worked well last time.

Only because Jake was there.

Maybe HBK part 2 - Back in the Habit

717951003355.jpg

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
The biggest disappoint for me has been Rust. He has been simply terrible, and I don't even just mean in terms of scoring. Aside from game 1 he has made soft plays, lost battles, etc. Not the Rust we're used to seeing.

He's probably still hurt.

Reactions: Pancakes

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Jets doing what a home team in an elimination game should do

Pens always seem to have at least one stinker per series. I don't really count Game 2 because that was more a case of bad puck luck. So I guess tonight is that stinker?

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
I hate Sid's line, I mean remember last game they were down for two minutes pinned down...they are sored on tonight, Sid not picking Giroux on that shot (all I have been listening how Giroux quit on Sid's goal for the last two days)

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
I hate Sid's line, I mean remember last game they were down for two minutes pinned down...they are sored on tonight, Sid not picking Giroux on that shot (all I have been listening how Giroux quit on Sid's goal for the last two days)

Sid was covering the point. There was already one forward behind the net, but for some reason Letang decided to go join Dumoulin back there and watch the centering pass.

Reactions: Tom Hanks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad