Buffalo Bills Week 5 -- Buffalo (3-2) at Jets (2-3 ) 10/14, 8:15 pm

buffalowing88

Aug 11, 2008
Charlotte, NC
If the cap can work, I'd like to see both Amari Cooper and Diontae Johnson in Bills uniforms next week.

If it's just one, I'd imagine Cooper is a much cheaper price.

Cooper doesn't do it for me, but I guess that's why he'd have the cheaper price tag.
Diontae Johnson would be such safety valve for Josh though. I'd be fine with giving Carolina the Houston 2nd round pick for him. Or ours.

Curtis Samuel is just such a bum.

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
Cooper doesn't do it for me, but I guess that's why he'd have the cheaper price tag.
Diontae Johnson would be such safety valve for Josh though. I'd be fine with giving Carolina the Houston 2nd round pick for him. Or ours.

Curtis Samuel is just such a bum.
Who at receiver. We need one. Samuel will be alright. Mvs needs to be cut. Hamlin needs to be third safety. We need two players, is Hyde an option? One receiver w hands and speed that draws respect, to allow the rest to be great 3 .4 and 5. And allow shakir to a two. Maybe move Cook outside.

Beane was right to get rid of everyone. Even sir Diggs

buffalowing88

Aug 11, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Who at receiver. We need one. Samuel will be alright. Mvs needs to be cut. Hamlin needs to be third safety. We need two players, is Hyde an option? One receiver w hands and speed that draws respect.

Beane was right to get rid of everyone. Even sir Diggs

I don't miss Diggs but I assume he catches that Mack Hollins pass. Hollins is so cool because he doesn't wear shoes, though lolz!!

I'm pondering which extension is going to get Beane fired first, Epenesa or Knox? Feel good stories should not translate into long-term commitments to overachievers.

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
I don't miss Diggs but I assume he catches that Mack Hollins pass. Hollins is so cool because he doesn't wear shoes, though lolz!!

I'm pondering which extension is going to get Beane fired first, Epenesa or Knox? Feel good stories should not translate into long-term commitments to overachievers.
Yr correct. Hollins is a good 5th. Maybe fourth. Mvs should be cut for shavers.

We need to get a speedy two w great hands at deadline and stay ahead in the east. Until.

Hopefully Coleman hangs w shakir and gets better every week and is all football. If so and we get a great fast distraction like john brown. A find like stevia johnson. We'll be fine as the
Josh telepathy w all five gets better

Rowley Birkin

Oct 31, 2004
It just feels like nobody's good in the league this year. But on the flip side nobodies terrible either (except maybe Carolina). Everyone is at least pretty good at one of offense or defense, and that means anyone can beat you if you have an off game.
It's a league with a lot of parity - but some teams do certainly stand out. Minnesota looks legit even with Sam Darnold at QB, Atlanta & Washington look like dark horses too. Then you have the usual suspects - KC keep winning despite playing badly. Detroit could easily be the best team in the league if Campbell/Johnson didn't get too cute & they just ran on teams.

And here's my point - through three games the Bills looked right up there too.

Buffalo (or anyone else) doesn't have a divine right to be the best team just because we have an elite QB. Allen shouldn't be immune from criticism either - he'll ultimately win you a lot more games than he'll lose - but he will also make more mistakes than other elite QBs. That's why they call it the Josh Allen experience

I honestly think many Bills fans expect this team to go 17-0 every season, then act like spoiled kids when thst inevitably doesn't happen. The Ravens are a regular season bully who excel at the one thing the Bills are genuinely not good at. Houston are also a very good team with an absolute stud at QB (Stroud belongs in the top tier IMO).

Unless Allen goes down - this team will win 11/12 games & be a threat to win any game in the playoffs. Realistically - that is as much as you can hope for as a fan.

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
It was hard to watch Allen yesterday. Maybe he didn't get many opportunities with the receivers being covered but it was still like watching the lion Aslan be killed and shaved in Narnia as a kid.

Reactions: Dubi Doo

HOOats

born Ruffian
Nov 19, 2007
City of Buffalo
I'm more angry at McD than I've ever been, aside from 13 seconds. How could they botch the end of the game so badly?

It was roll out Josh in the end zone and bomb balls out of bounds to waste time. Three times in a row. Each would take ten seconds and the punt would have been the last play of regulation. Escape to OT in a game you didn't deserve to have a shot at winning. Obvious. Insane.

One of the worst coaching mistakes I've ever seen. A 10-year old Madden player would know what to do there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad