GDT: GAME 5| COUNTS NUMBER OF THE DAY| FLYERS @ PENS|FRI, APRIL 20th (7:00pm) AT&T

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005

NastyNick

Sep 7, 2007
Pittsburgh
Simon hasn't found his playoff legs at all. Hes pretty amateur out there.

Shouldn't known this team would lay down for this game. Total pedestrian effort. They fed the Flyers lots of confidence. Now it will be 4x harder to win this game. Really needed that shoot first mentality to get rolling early on.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh

Shouldn't known this team would lay down for this game. Total pedestrian effort. They fed the Flyers lots of confidence. Now it will be 4x harder to win this game. Really needed that shoot first mentality to get rolling early on.
I am sure they will be better in game 6, but you never kno ones you give them fr..... life...

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh

Simon set up by far our best scoring chance so far this game, for what it's worth.

Joejosh999

Mar 13, 2014
What is their record in home elim games under Sully?
I know it blew w Bylsma.
What about Sully? They need to put the hammer down and they coast.

NastyNick

Sep 7, 2007
Pittsburgh
There were plenty of chances... just the Pens lacked the instincts to push for them. No one really showed any spirit. Kessel probably had the two best looks, but fired both really high. Might want to re calibrate his stick. I've seen this show many times before. If they don't come out this period with some jump, they aren't winning this game.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Pens dont like Friday night games so far. Lets not let them score under a minute in to start the 2nd. Team still doesnt scare me..which is probably the same for the Pens..and that can be a problem when trying to close out a series.

Find that extra gear. Nuevirth also has potential to steal games

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh

200.gif

Reactions: Coach John McGuirk

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
If they get up, I'd like them to sit Geno. We have the firepower to cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad