Waived: [LAK] Pheonix Copley, Samuel Fagemo, and Jack Studnicka waived by the Kings

bland

Jul 1, 2004
Fagemo is 24 years old, 6' 200lbs, and scored 43 goals and 62 points in 50 AHL games last season. What am I missing?
He's a volume shooter more so than a sniper. He hasn't read plays well enough to get the same amount of looks in the NHL. The rest of his game is really passive. He couldn't find any other ways to contribute if he wasn't getting his chances.

Reactions: biturbo19

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
I didn't even realize Studnicka had signed on with the Kings. Neat. Seems like a solid player to have on your farm team who you could call up to fill a few minutes and not really hurt you, but not really accomplish much either. I'm sure he'll clear, so it's not a bad thing to have that as a "15th Forward" stashed down in the minors.

KingsCrunch

Apr 25, 2016
So Cal
It kind of sucks that the Kings have send Copley under the bus so many times. He has been the best goalie since Quick went to shit but they don't want to give him a chance to prove himself. Yes he was hurt but damn give him a chance again.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Fagemo is 24 years old, 6' 200lbs, and scored 43 goals and 62 points in 50 AHL games last season. What am I missing?
Victor Olofsson without that wicked of a shot.

New Martin Frk.
Frk had a shot but couldn't skate to save his life so he failed even in Switzerland. Fagemo is much better rounded player that way and much better player in general, going to make some Swiss team very happy in a year or two.

Trash Panda

May 12, 2021
It kind of sucks that the Kings have send Copley under the bus so many times. He has been the best goalie since Quick went to shit but they don't want to give him a chance to prove himself. Yes he was hurt but damn give him a chance again.
Yet another casualty of the PLD acquisition and subsequent offloading.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad