AHL: WBS Penguins Thread: Youre a prospect until youre 30 and youll like it!

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
when does WBS regular season start?
Saturday.

Some cuts at WBS today.

Forward Bennett MacArthur has been reassigned by the Pittsburgh Penguins from Wilkes-Barre/Scranton to Wheeling. Also, Wilkes-Barre/Scranton has reassigned forwards Jack Beck, Atley Calvert, Mathieu De St. Phalle, Kyle Jackson and Gabe Klassen, as well as defenseman Mats Lindgren to the Nailers.

Goaltender Jaxon Caster will report to Wheeling, as well.

Reactions: wheelz87

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
They seemed to like Hayes because he played a lot- missed some time with injury but was often in the lineup when healthy- even despite zero production for most of the year.

He got hot finally, I think all of his goals came in the last 8 or so games.

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
They seemed to like Hayes because he played a lot- missed some time with injury but was often in the lineup when healthy- even despite zero production for most of the year.

He got hot finally, I think all of his goals came in the last 8 or so games.
Yeah, he's going to get an NHL contract after a couple months if his play keeps up. They likely haven't done it yet because of their proximity to the contract limit.

Reactions: Jacob

GilbertSeinfeld

Mar 4, 2024
Saturday.

Some cuts at WBS today.

Forward Bennett MacArthur has been reassigned by the Pittsburgh Penguins from Wilkes-Barre/Scranton to Wheeling. Also, Wilkes-Barre/Scranton has reassigned forwards Jack Beck, Atley Calvert, Mathieu De St. Phalle, Kyle Jackson and Gabe Klassen, as well as defenseman Mats Lindgren to the Nailers.

Goaltender Jaxon Caster will report to Wheeling, as well.

Wheeling was the best team in the organization last season, and with a lot of the same team returning, they should be good again. They lost in the second round to the team that won the Kelly Cup.

I like what little I saw of Caster, too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad