CapFriendly Replacements

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
there is now also CapMeHonest - pleasant design - not a copy of capfriendly but quite similar, looks like it has more data than on anywhere apart from puckpedia, it's got some unique features too, for me it's the go to currently

Lacking the armchair GM unless that's a sign up feature

Puckpedia GM is still best available but bar is not high

I miss capfriendly so much

HBK27

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Northern NJ
PuckPedia doesn't have the nicest layout, but it does seem to be the most accurate which is what matters most.

They appear to have NJ's cap/roster correct - including Hatakka's season opening IR cap hit.

CapMeHonest has MacDermid as a non-roster player (I wish) along with Seamus Casey. Casey played both opening games in Prague while MacDermid drew in for game 2. They also still list DeSimone on the roster despite him being waived yesterday for assignment to the AHL.

CapWages jacked the CapFriendly layout which is nice...but they're not accurate either. They still list Lebanc on PTO (he signed with Columbus a couple days ago), don't have Casey on the roster, don't account for Hatakka's cap hit and list Nemec as being injured (he also played both games in Prague).
For me, PuckPedia seems like they're currently the best option out there.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
PuckPedia doesn't have the nicest layout, but it does seem to be the most accurate which is what matters most.

They appear to have NJ's cap/roster correct - including Hatakka's season opening IR cap hit.

CapMeHonest has MacDermid as a non-roster player (I wish) along with Seamus Casey. Casey played both opening games in Prague while MacDermid drew in for game 2. They also still list DeSimone on the roster despite him being waived yesterday for assignment to the AHL.

CapWages jacked the CapFriendly layout which is nice...but they're not accurate either. They still list Lebanc on PTO (he signed with Columbus a couple days ago), don't have Casey on the roster, don't account for Hatakka's cap hit and list Nemec as being injured (he also played both games in Prague).
For me, PuckPedia seems like they're currently the best option out there.
Yeah I really like Capwages simplicity and look but they are just not accurate. Another example, they have Seth Jarvis' cap hit as $7,420,000, when its actually $7,420,087

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad