GDT: Game 44: Blackhawks @ Oilers - 7 PM - SN1

Status
Not open for further replies.

OilerTyler

Disgruntled
Jul 5, 2009
Edmonton
Had a peek at Hawks GDT.
No illusions there. And pretty funny. But wow - only 11 posters as of 5 mins ago

Blackhawks fans have only ever shown up when the team is good. No one went to their games before Toews/Kane and their attendance was already starting to drop over the last few years until they got a Bedard-boost this year.

Reactions: McSpecial DraiBlend

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
1706233210159.jpeg

elmeroil

Feb 3, 2013
Blackhawks fans have only ever shown up when the team is good. No one went to their games before Toews/Kane and their attendance was already starting to drop over the last few years until they got a Bedard-boost this year.
I mean to be fair, that's pretty normal across the board in sports. When the product isn't worth watching I don't blame anyone for checking out. They're still making millions and we are supposed to support their suckage.

Reactions: Arty Spooners Bsmnt

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011

Tin foil on: Gary took care of that little attendance issue with the Bedard lottery

GrumpyKoala

Aug 11, 2020
I have seen the oilers well over 30 times live in my life but never once in Edmonton. I bought plane and game tickets last year that I had to resell for a sudden bitching case of kidney stone.

Everytimtime someone post gameday picture I get so jalous, enjoy fam!

Game on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad