GDT: Game 44: Blackhawks @ Oilers - 7 PM - SN1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
We are ready!

1706223568871.jpeg

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
Recommend you get there around 6 if you can, to avoid line ups at the door and give you time to check out Roger’s Place !!

I’m off to Blue Oyster Cult tonite so I’ll be watching pvr later.
Where?

Seen them 5 times. Big fan.

Just checked. River Cree. This must be the make up show for the cancelled summer gig at same venue.

Not a big fan of the Venue. Let me know how it was if you got the time.

Reactions: Morpheus

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Snet and the NHL would like to remind you that telecast of this game will be pre-empted or carried in progress after the important PWHL match between The Montreal Minx and the Cleveland Cleavage is finished. Cassie Campbell will do a 30minute postgame of the PWHL match which is mandated viewing. All subscribers that do not watch this match and Queen Cassie will see a blackout screen on Saturdays Oilers telecast as well. Do your part, watch PWHL, learn to like it for inclusion and supporting equal rights and pay. Know that next season all NHL clubs will have a partner PWHL club and tickets to any Oilers game require you buy 1 PWHL Edmonton Ecstasy tickets for every two Oilers tickets at same price. The PWHL games to be played at Clareview arena.. Learn to like it.
Dave Hodge said it best years ago (and was shit canned for doing so)

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
We legit couldn’t get into the ice house and Boston pizza. Hour wait

We are at some bar in some hotel lmfao

Going into the arena in half hour.

View attachment 810413
Thats the Alchemy bar at the Marriot. Hows your better half dealing with the buxom servers showing ample umm...

I told my wife I was just admiring the luxurious beauty of the place. haha

Damn sorry miss, I dropped my napkin again. Whoops, I dropped my coaster, whooopss

Drinks are expensive there from what I recall but probably just as expensive at rogers place

• Haha
Reactions: tardigrade81

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan

…….. holy shit…. Don’t toy with me….

Looks like your trying to spy on me...
lol we are at the Alchemy bar

Thats the Alchemy bar at the Marriot. Hows your better half dealing with the buxom servers showing ample umm...

Drinks are expensive there from what I recall but probably just as expensive at rogers place
Yes that’s it !!

You know what they aren’t. There is a bartender and another dude. There is two waitresses but they surprisingly are dressed normal! Not showing any skin. Full pants and shirt.

• Love
Reactions: Fixed to Ruin

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
The Walmart in St. Albert is a palace. Windermere as well, but that is a bit out of your way.
It’s like going to Goodwills here in the Phoenix area.

Normal peeps here get rid of some good quality stuff that can be found at any GW not located in the true downtown “hood”, but if you want the real good stuff, you go to the Scottsdale location Goodwill! Premium second hand, never used.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
your is wife either a teacher or works in HR based 100% on looks.
lol she works for the RCMP haha!

Damn sorry miss, I dropped my napkin again. Whoops, I dropped my coaster, whooopss

My wife said to tell you Original Joes the waitresses dress in tiny skirts lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad