Not open for further replies.

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
…….. holy shit…. Don’t toy with me….

lol we are at the Alchemy bar

Yes that’s it !!

You know what they aren’t. There is a bartender and another dude. There is two waitresses but they surprisingly are dressed normal! Not showing any skin. Full pants and shirt.

The McRib us back after 10 years so Connor Brown is definitely scoring tonight.

i can't think of a clearer signal from the universe.

• Love
Reactions: tardigrade81

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Cup hunting
…….. holy shit…. Don’t toy with me….

lol we are at the Alchemy bar

Yes that’s it !!

You know what they aren’t. There is a bartender and another dude. There is two waitresses but they surprisingly are dressed normal! Not showing any skin. Full pants and shirt.
You're getting ripped off man. WE had gals that were falling out of their tops serving and bartending. It was not boring. lol

Oh well, onto talking about the game. Wait, its the Bedardless Hawks. haha not much to talk about.

You should get to the rink Early. Plenty to see around there for a first time goer to ice District. You ain't in Saskatoon anymore. heh. I like Saskatoon.

lol she works for the RCMP haha!

My wife said to tell you Original Joes the waitresses dress in tiny skirts lol
Too bad my age. 30 yrs old is considered too old in that place. I'll behave now. For 5 seconds. enjoy the game.

• Love
Reactions: tardigrade81

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
The McRib us back after 10 years so Connor Brown is definitely scoring tonight.

i can't think of a clearer signal from the universe.
I heard an urban legend that those morning idiots (Jimmie, Loch and a grant?) at CRUZ-FM in Edmonton got this going by starting a letter writing campaign to McD Canada HO. Is that true?

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
You're getting ripped off man. WE had gals that were falling out of their tops serving and bartending. It was not boring. lol

Oh well, onto talking about the game. Wait, its the Bedardless Hawks. haha not much to talk about.

You should get to the rink Early. Plenty to see around there for a first time goer to ice District. You ain't in Saskatoon anymore. heh. I like Saskatoon.

Too bad my age. 30 yrs old is considered too old in that place. I'll behave now. For 5 seconds. enjoy the game.
Lmao!

We are heading there right now!!

Duke74

Jan 13, 2018
Where?

Seen them 5 times. Big fan.

Just checked. River Cree. This must be the make up show for the cancelled summer gig at same venue.

Not a big fan of the Venue. Let me know how it was if you got the time.
River Cree is disgusting. We've been there a few times for different things and people are allowed to smoke. I don't know if that's changed at all, but it should.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Cup hunting
River Cree is disgusting. We've been there a few times for different things and people are allowed to smoke. I don't know if that's changed at all, but it should.
Place is like entering the 70's. Its a shame a lot of acts perform there now. We have actual facilities for smaller concerts. Jube, Winspear, etc. Promoters are so bad at booking.

Morpheus

nuckin’ futz
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2007
Oak Island - Lot #32
Where?

Seen them 5 times. Big fan.

Just checked. River Cree. This must be the make up show for the cancelled summer gig at same venue.

Not a big fan of the Venue.

Place is like entering the 70's. It’s a shame a lot of acts perform there now. We have actual facilities for smaller concerts. Jube, Winspear, etc. Promoters are so bad at booking.
I dislike the river crew as well…but at least I can see some artists that may not be able to play or fill up larger venues.

However I profusely dislike the Shaw conference centre. Avoid shows there.
Got banned on my bday for puffing a spliff at the Danzig show….

Reactions: Drivesaitl

OfCorsiDid

Time is a flat circle.
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
Lmao I love this !!!!! I’m gonna eat many

If Brown scores I’m getting lucky tonight !

Speaking of eats that’s not Alchemy bar expensive.

Pub 1905, located on Jasper Ave and 106 street. Cheap beer. Cheap eats. Huge burgers and dawgs.

My personal recommendation is the smoked chicken thighs, only place I know in downtown that actually has in-house smoked meat.

A recommendation for all of us when downtown.

Reactions: Arty Spooners Bsmnt

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Place is like entering the 70's. It’s a shame a lot of acts perform there now. We have actual facilities for smaller concerts. Jube, Winspear, etc. Promoters are so bad at booking.
I suspect promoters can still be ”enticed” to book at some places easier than others, like those with public books or “not for profit“ status . The Winspear is a phenomenal place to hear music in. I saw Jackson Browne there one time and he absolutely gushed about the place, during his show.

I never heard anything like that
Wife streams them in the am and I heard them yapping about it one time.

InTheBox

Feb 7, 2021
I want Holloway to center the third line. He seems to be playing his best hockey at center, and McLeod was playing his best hockey at wing. So why change that up?

Morpheus

nuckin’ futz
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2007
Oak Island - Lot #32
Is this show my wife national day?
it’s international baby mommas day

I met mine in the foothills of southern Alberta. I was picking nettles in the bush and was accosted by a local mountain woman.

I was startled, and as a result of a non-cognitive defence mechanism, handed over the half bucket of nettles to her.

Unbeknownst to me, that transfer of nettles is considered a marriage proposal…and the local shaman married us on the spot.

IMG_2163.jpeg

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
it’s international baby mommas day

I met mine in the foothills of southern Alberta. I was picking nettles in the bush and was accosted by a local mountain woman.

I was startled, and as a result of a non-cognitive defence mechanism, handed over the half bucket of nettles to her.

Unbeknownst to me, that transfer of nettles is considered a marriage proposal…and the local shaman married us on the spot.

View attachment 810452
Lol. Moral of the story…don’t travel to southern Alberta.

Reactions: Morpheus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad