Racing: 2024 Formula 1 Season

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
don't think i seen a bigger baby in a professional sport then max jesus what a unprofessional little pampered brat lol.

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia
IMG_8448.jpeg

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
What a great call by Russell (think it was him rather than the team?) to go for the one stop. I thought for sure he's going to fall off a cliff. Hamilton's attempt at going for it wasn't that great either.

• Love
Reactions: MXD and DaveG

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
What a great call by Russell (think it was him rather than the team?) to go for the one stop. I thought for sure he's going to fall off a cliff. Hamilton's attempt at going for it wasn't that great either.
That was a great race by him. Maybe the drive of thr season so far. Top form for Mercedes with the 1-2. Both McLaren drivers with mistakes to hamper their efforts. But the real story may be that Verstappen ran with the pack but couldn’t impose his will on anyone. Another couple of laps and he might have been passed by Norris. If Red Bull can’t find more pace in their car it should be an exciting second half.

MXD

Partying Hard
Oct 27, 2005
This is great race for the whole Merc outfit, because they were at best the third fastest car on pure pace but ended up having absolutely terrific race pace.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
That was a great race by him. Maybe the drive of thr season so far. Top form for Mercedes with the 1-2. Both McLaren drivers with mistakes to hamper their efforts. But the real story may be that Verstappen ran with the pack but couldn’t impose his will on anyone. Another couple of laps and he might have been passed by Norris. If Red Bull can’t find more pace in their car it should be an exciting second half.
McLaren by all means should be challenging Verstappen for the title, but I don't think they will. They've had the quickest car for like the past ten races, much longer than Red Bull had at the start of the year. But they still have very little to show for it.

Reactions: DaveG and My3Sons

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
McLaren by all means should be challenging Verstappen for the title, but I don't think they will. They've had the quickest car for like the past ten races, much longer than Red Bull had at the start of the year. But they still have very little to show for it.
One race its strategy errors and another race like today its driver errors. They are feeling their way but have to learn how to win rather than just run a fast car. Some of it is the willingness to go for it like Russell did today.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Damn that sucks. I genuinely can't remember the last time the race winner got disqualified?

Although, given how small the gap was in the end, even the slightest of advantages might've given Russell the win.

Last edited:

MXD

Partying Hard
Oct 27, 2005
f***ing hell.

Damn that sucks. I genuinely can't remember the last time the race winner got disqualified?

Although, given how small the gap was in the end, even the slightest of advantages might've given Russell the win.
I mean...
Senna, but that can't be the answer, right?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad