GDT: Game 41: Gimme a Dozen - Kraken @ Oilers 7pm - SN1

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011

ALL THE WOOT!! Papa is back.

Nice. Scoring lots is back on the tables boys.

I would of gave Skinner the night off. I know our schedule is lax but just my opinion.

Knob addressed this in a presser. Said overall, January is a very light month, both in opposition and schedule. Later on in the year it gets tougher, and they are looking down the road.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Oh love to see Gagner back in. That 4th line just looks so much more dangerous on the cycle with his playmaking. The man doesn't have much for wheels, but he's all effort and has a ton of playmaking skill still in the tank.

snag

Feb 22, 2014
f*** me....

1705606399903.png

K1984

Feb 7, 2008

Surprisingly I thought these two clowns did a good job against the Leafs, but they are total wild cards. With these two you're either going to have them sit on their whistles the whole game before calling something irrelevant in a key moment of the game, or call absolutely everything in a horrifically unbalanced manner.

They're both just the worst. Nice to see that Lee is 38, hopefully he calls it a day sooner than later, takes his pension, and stops ruining NHL hockey games.

snag

Feb 22, 2014
Surprisingly I thought these two clowns did a good job against the Leafs, but they are total wild cards. With these two you're either going to have them sit on their whistles the whole game before calling something irrelevant in a key moment of the game, or call absolutely everything in a horrifically unbalanced manner.

They're both just the worst. Nice to see that Lee is 38, hopefully he calls it a day sooner than later, takes his pension, and stops ruining NHL hockey games.

Kerry Fraser reffed until 58. Hopefully Lee retires or gets run out long before then

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Cup hunting

I thought they swallowed their whistles. Which isn't the absolute worst thing that can happen but there sure weren't many calls.

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
I would of gave Skinner the night off. I know our schedule is lax but just my opinion.
Just take a peak at the shcedule for the last 3rd of the season. Its brutal.
Skinner is going to get plenty of nights off.

Its also why I think the team will bring in a 1A/1B goalie near the trade deadline.

WaitingForUser

Mar 19, 2010
Edmonton
I mean because they're just unis? I'm not sure the players mind, though if it comes to an end, you have to wonder about them going forward.
As has been reported many many times the players love those jerseys it’s why the kept choosing them for the playoffs. My guess is they like them because they provide them with own identity as opposed to the stigma attached to the mains

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad