Post-Game Talk: GAME 2 - BRUINS 3 Nashville 2 - We're on to California

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

mjhfb

Easier from up here
Dec 19, 2016
A thousand miles from nowhere
If Poitras is this good, right now, a week into the first season of his career, I can't imagine how great he's going to be a few years down the road. Just such an impressive kid. He has awareness, he anticipates, takes abuse and pops up like a Wack-A-Mole. He doesn't lose his composure and gets right back at it.
I'm not sure how much if anything he'd get from going down after the 9 games. He's handled it all with such aplomb. There's nobody else with what he brings to the Center position, this team needs him, and that's an understatement.
Hard to disagree with you after I read "aplomb". :thumbu:

• Love
Reactions: Gordoff

goldnblack

Jun 24, 2020
Add all that cap money in talent next year, Poitras a year older, maybe a goalie shipped out for forward talent. Imho next year's team is the one I'm actually super optimistic about.

This year I'm here to enjoy any outcome. The ultimate transition year. But maybe there IS NO full rebuild. What an outcome that would be.

Last edited:

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Add all that cap money in talent next year, Poitras a year older, maybe a goalie shipped out for forward talent. Imho next year's team is the one I'm actually super optimistic about.

This year I'm here to enjoy any outcome. The ultimate transition year. But maybe there IS no full rebuild. What an outcome that would be.
Agreed. Making the playoffs this season and winning a round would be great. Anything after that would be complete gravy.

Not many teams could lose what the Bs did this past summer and still ice a competitive team in the fall, especially in the current cap environment.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
For most of the first period that happened for me…

I have Xfinity and live in Mass.

was wondering if others had the same issue.
I had that issue as well with Spectrum TV. I had to watch it on nesn360 app on my roku and there was no issue on that.

Reactions: sarge88

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
Kings and Ducks back to back is going to be tough
Kings 10:30 and the Ducks 8:30 start times

Reactions: FrankerC

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Love how we are getting 3 games in 9 days when the team is just getting started and are barely getting their feet wet. Ty Anderson made this point but want to reiterate- then you fast forward to March-ish and they have a bunch of 3 in 4s when the team is, ideally, in a playoff position and trying to keep guys healthy.

Reactions: BMC

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad