GDT: Game 1: Montreal Canadiens vs Toronto Maple Leafs 10/11/23- 7:00pm EST SN, TVAS, TSN 690: Season Opener

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
after tonight only 81 more games of my negativity, it sort of grows on you, right? Right?
LOL it... it kind of f***ing did :laugh:

I used to read your posts a long time ago and be like 'ah man, this guy is hopeless, I feel bad'
Now I read them and shake my head smiling lol, the resident grouch
And no I'm not saying you live in a trash can :laugh:

Saxon

Demigod
Mar 9, 2015
tmp.gif

BJCOLLINS

Jul 7, 2003
Pirate Satellite
Physicality and intimidating is a big part of his game and it’s the reason why he’s in the line up and not Barron/Norlinder. Plus he’s a young player trying to earn a reputation, he has no choice to take that fight
I’m with ya, his game has to mature WITH his innate skills set. I also agree that he is more valuable on this ice rather than in the box, as many have stated. He can’t get pulled into the box every time some 4th line scrub wants to dance. I disagree that he‘s ”trying” to earn a rep, he’s got that now. If/when he gets the “undisputed champ” tag (when he goes with Lucy) every no-name knuckle dragger will try to make a name for themselves by challenging him. We watched this happen to the nuclear deterrent BGL. I like the physical game but I detest staged fights, Xhekaj will be a force 26-30yo.

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
can't wait to watch the Leafs do crazy offensive shit only to lose to us at the end cuz their defense is so f***ing bad

Reactions: BLONG7
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad