GDT: Game 1: Montreal Canadiens vs Toronto Maple Leafs 10/11/23- 7:00pm EST SN, TVAS, TSN 690: Season Opener

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
And Hubert Reeves probably won't fight Xhekaj either.
Always good to see you posting.

Your gifs are legendary. Please don’t hesitate to repost some from your stockpile. A lot of stuff has disappeared on account of now expired hosting sites, as you well know.

Have an enjoyable Habs season.

Colezuki

Apr 27, 2009
Toronto
He'll still do the LFRs I believe, just no longer streaming due to quitting Sportsnet.
He started his own thing and i actually like there channel, there expanding beyond the leafs, theyre starting to have other podcasters join (Basu and Godin) and are trying to expand there presence.

CHwest

Talent sets the floor, character sets the ceiling.
May 24, 2011
Man, you guys talk a lot shit for a team that is supposed to tank.
GwIKTKi.png
Like grade 8 school boys talking about girls.

rickthegoon

Feb 25, 2012
Wifi isn’t only a fighter. Don’t fight Reeves he’s a lower bum. He has more to add than reeves success wise

Good don’t give him that. He’s a scrub
I know, but wouldn't it be hilarious if Jackeye ragdolls him in front on Laffs fans, and they then have to enjoy that 3 year contract of Reaves?

• Love
Reactions: The Real Timo

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
New Habs season so time for a new avatar. So out with the old and in with the new. :)

Hoping that the young guys can take another step in their development and for the team to hopefully not have to deal with so many injuries again this season.

Any news on if the Leafs are having a pregame ceremony to raise their 1st round playoff series win banner tonight? :sarcasm:

Banner.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad