GDT: Game 1: Montreal Canadiens vs Toronto Maple Leafs 10/11/23- 7:00pm EST SN, TVAS, TSN 690: Season Opener

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

hvac412

Apr 15, 2013
Same here, I see quotes from MSL about Trying to change gally's game but I don't think that can work. Gally has played the same way since he has been 6 years old. Let him play his style, you may gett a few good games out of him and if not, playing the Gally style will put him on LTIR
Like trying to change Armia
From the Leafs board, I don’t know what the outcome will be but X didn’t spend his summer meditating:

Wifi does some off season workouts close to my home. He hasn’t been shy about letting everyone know he has this game circled. He has been taking boxing lessons all summer.

GDT: - Season Opener | Leafs vs Habs 7pm EST | Winning For Rodion
Hope Ottawa’s on his Christmas list too.😁

Reactions: jrom and Runner77

Yep

Lighthearted
Sep 12, 2009
Planète XY 1000 Z
Always good to see you posting.

Your gifs are legendary. Please don’t hesitate to repost some from your stockpile. A lot of stuff has disappeared on account of now expired hosting sites, as you well know.

Have an enjoyable Habs season.
You too kind sir! Thanks for continuously contributing to HF with your awesomeness and generosity. You deserve some kind of "free quality content" award.

Jul 6, 2016
This is the day the Kirby Dach era begins.

This season we will watch the second coming of Ryan Getzlaf.

By the end of this season, Kirby Dach will be the undisputed first line centre of the Montreal Canadiens.
He doesn't have to. Habs need two very good centermen who can make their two first lines produce. It doesn't matter who is #1 or #2, like it doesn't matter in Pittsburg or Edmonton.

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
7UUVQ6b.jpg
T8RdPGc.jpg
I5dJDN1.jpg
Thank you!

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Not sure why people are confused by those lines. They'll try to showcase vets all season long. They try to showcase Anderson with Suzuki and Caufield and probably try to showcase Monahan as a defensive center. They are not trying to win.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
Not sure why people are confused by those lines. They'll try to showcase vets all season long. They try to showcase Anderson with Suzuki and Caufield and probably try to showcase Monahan as a defensive center. They are not trying to win.
There is nothing to Showcase at Pearson or Gallagher.
We all know Monahan is good as gone at the TDL if hes heatlhy.

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004

By the end of this season, Kirby Dach will be the undisputed first line centre of the Montreal Canadiens.
Considering I expect we'll see Suzuki further improve on his play from last season, for Dach to cement himself as undisputed #1C ahead of Suzuki, would push him into the elite/prime Getzlaf level of impact. That would be amazing! Hope you're right, but either way,

Future is bright 😎

Reactions: HabsQC

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I wouldn't be surprised to see Xhekaj and Reaves fight tonight. Would I bet on it? Inclined more towards yes, they will fight.
Xhekaj will concentrate on playing tough hockey and if they fight it will be for something Reaves or Xhekaj do to the opposition. Reaves will want to make a statement in his first Leafs game.
Not worried about Xhekaj, he will handle himself well.

V13

Score First , Grind Hard , No Mercy
Sep 21, 2005
Dvorak ?
Funny thing is that in all the player interviews they talk about their full healthy lineup. Poor Dvorak, everybody forgot about him already ;)

Dvorak is the definition of a guy who when remembering his name in 5-6 years from now you're like "Ah yeah that guy i had completely forgotten about him"

He is as vanilla as they come

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
Let's get this party started! Just looking for solid effort and hoping for a W to send the Leaf faithful into a meltdown.

• Love
Reactions: Runner77

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL

I don't know if he'll surpass Nick as the #1C, but Dach is the player I'm most excited to see play this season. I love how Kirby plays when he's engaged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad