GDT: Game 1: Montreal Canadiens vs Toronto Maple Leafs 10/11/23- 7:00pm EST SN, TVAS, TSN 690: Season Opener

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

CDN24

Jun 17, 2009
I hate the thought of neutralizing Monahan by saddling him with gally and Pearson. .
It's about maximizing Monahan's deadline value.

If he can do anything with those two he is worth a 1st.

If those two can produce anything with him he is seen as a God and teams start offering up packages that makes the Nordiques Lindros haul look like peanuts.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia

If those two can produce anything with him he is seen as a God and teams start offering up packages that makes the Nordiques Lindros haul look like peanuts.
I don't think God can do anything with those guys now..

I'll be happy to be proven wrong though.

ChesterNimitz

governed by the principle of calculated risk
Jul 4, 2002

If he can do anything with those two, he’s worth 2 first rounders.

CDN24

Jun 17, 2009
I don't think God can do anything with those guys now..

I'll be happy to be proven wrong though.
Same here, I see quotes from MSL about Trying to change gally's game but I don't think that can work. Gally has played the same way since he has been 6 years old. Let him play his style, you may gett a few good games out of him and if not, playing the Gally style will put him on LTIR

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Same here, I see quotes from MSL about Trying to change gally's game but I don't think that can work. Gally has played the same way since he has been 6 years old. Let him play his style, you may gett a few good games out of him and if not, playing the Gally style will put him on LTIR
I'd say both those guys are the very definition of washed up at this point, pains me to say it about Gally as he gave us all he had and I will always respect him for that but his shelf life appears to be over.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Gotta love playing 6 preseason games and have 3 lines basically untested in game 1.

I doubt these will last long.

Still, go Habs go.
Marty was an awesome player. One of my favorites ever.

But as a coach he's wearing out his welcome fast, very fast.

Beat only by Kovalev 07-08 84 pts, Koivu 06-07 75 pts and Recchi 97-98 74 pts.

Plekanec complete the top 5.
Offensive dynamovs: Habs edition.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I just realized... I don't have a good feeling about this one.
Classic! :laugh:

Was wondering when you’d post that.

PulbPBY.gif

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
change his game to what? he can't skate, shoot or pass.
his game was always built on desire and sacrifice.
He has nothing left to sacrifice. It's broken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad