GDT: Game 1: Montreal Canadiens vs Toronto Maple Leafs 10/11/23- 7:00pm EST SN, TVAS, TSN 690: Season Opener

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

stanley25

Jun 15, 2009
Woohoo finally Habs games again!!!

May the Hockey Gods bless this crucial development season for our future Habs saints.

images (1).jpeg

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Dont care about the win. Id take a Slaf and Caufield goal and be happy
The entire season will be based on growth for our key players.........Suzuki, CC, Slaf, Dach, Newhook, and the entire young D core.....
There are certain games we will want a win here and there..............for me the Leafs games are so much better when we win!! lol

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
The entire season will be based on growth for our key players.........Suzuki, CC, Slaf, Dach, Newhook, and the entire young D core.....
There are certain games we will want a win here and there..............for me the Leafs games are so much better when we win!! lol
💯 %

Reactions: Rapala and Runner77

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Man would it be nice to just see a ton of skill and potential from the Habs side. Like Slafkovsky being a bull and getting a ton a scoring chances with no one being able to take puck away. Caufield/Suzuki showing they can both be point/game guys. Dach and Newhook showing they are worth their draft position. Guhle looking like an actually top pairing D.

Cookie007

Mar 23, 2011
Yeah X definitely gonna have to fight Reeves tonight. Reeves, first game at home, gonna be asking. Not to mention those clowns on SN been building it up since the first exhibition game. Sure X can decline but I think he's man enough to go at it and punish Reeves and become the new heavyweight of the NHL!

Side note, I probably guess X will fight Lucic sometime this year too. Most likely in Boston than at home.

Reactions: rickthegoon

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010

We certainly want all these kids to hit new mark in terms of offensive production.
That's actually all I care about this season, but that comes with some W along the way.

I know the line-up could change after one period but the start of the season is already very interesting as we have all our key players playing together on the top 6/PP and some looks ready to breakout.

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
Feels weird to see a Habs line-up with only two players I dislike (Allen, Gallagher) feels weird but good! Although I hold reservation on Pearson! Lol.

We are finally starting to see the effects of a rebuild so that's fun, and if we lose, that's fine so long as we progress. The days of useless vets is over! No more floaters! Amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad