Confirmed with Link: Flyers Sign Martin Jones (1 Yr - $2M)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

phil162888

Jul 28, 2012
Holtby one year 2 million
Raanta one year 2 million
Reimer two years 2.25 million

We signed Martin FN Jones to essentially the same deal.
Reimer is sh**.... Raanta is better but injury concerns are the issue and Holtby I used to like but lets be honest look at his stats vs Demko when there is such a difference on the same team thats raises flags. All goalies have been crap in SJ last 2+ seasons

bauer

I MISS GHOST
Nov 11, 2007
they know exactly what they're doing, they're bringing in all the guys someone knows, other than ellis. i'm sure someone knows him.

so i guess we can expect the post game interviews to be a lot more upbeat now when they're losing 6-2 every night.

Reactions: Rebels57

The Madrigal

Apr 26, 2016
In a simulation
Reimer is sh**.... Raanta is better but injury concerns are the issue and Holtby I used to like but lets be honest look at his stats vs Demko when there is such a difference on the same team thats raises flags. All goalies have been crap in SJ last 2+ seasons
Reimer has SIGNIFICANTLY outperformed Jones over the last three years.

Flyerfan18

Dec 2, 2017
Look on the bright side. He isn’t the worst back up in the league. Jets have Comrie and not enough cash to fill out their lineup.

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
There is zero defense of this deal. At least if it was for 1 million you could say it was cheap and gave them some flexibility to do something else. Bad player, bad contract, and sets Hart up to have shoulder all of the load and pressure.

starting to come around i see huh.

its ok we got beer and sammichs on the back table... find a seat, and welcome aboard

phil162888

Jul 28, 2012
Reimer has SIGNIFICANTLY outperformed Jones over the last three years.
On better team.. Reimer is average with little upside .... you guys are not taking consideration the impact your team has on goalie stats its massive.... JOnes may be sh** but at $2 million for 1 year its not that bad... Hart likely signing for only 1 yr is my take....they probably didn't want to commit for more than 1 yr which limited them on LB and others

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
If there is one way to try and insulate your young potential star goaltender, for a franchise that can’t find someone worth a damn for decades.

It’s to make him carry Martin Jones on his back, and bring back a coaching staff that’s publicly called him out - and I’m sure been just a pleasure behind closed doors.

Development baby.

Be a f***ing Flyer...

hahaaa

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Being on a shit team is a great apology and reason to sign a player, because the Flyers have been such a good team the last time I checked. Improvement - guaranteed

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad