Confirmed with Link: Flyers Sign Martin Jones (1 Yr - $2M)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Whelp. Hart better bounce back, because I don't have much faith in Martin Jones after three straight .896 seasons.

I'm going to assume this is a Dillabaugh recommendation from having him in Los Angeles. Hope he can fix him.

This is what I get for asking the monkey's paw for a big goaltender.

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
We thought goaltending would regress to the mean and couldn't possibly be as bad as last year.

Carter Hart better have had some incredible sports psychologist sessions this offseason because he's going to need to play 65+ games to get a team with Martin Jones on the roster into the playoffs.

And I doubt he gets close to that number

Redpath

Sep 30, 2011
It's actually just a running joke because I was not making any argument, so it can not be counted as a straw man, but thanks.

I think there is truth in jest, with the joke originating from actual arguments across this board, but hide behind "It's just a joke."

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Someone please try to defend this.

135.png

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
I think there is truth in jest, with the joke originating from actual arguments across this board, but hide behind "It's just a joke."

You're reading way too much into me making fun of people who believe that if all 32 GMs did not do something, that it actually justifies anything.

The Madrigal

Apr 26, 2016
In a simulation
Not sure you can. At the very best they are the same at the backup position
There is zero defense of this deal. At least if it was for 1 million you could say it was cheap and gave them some flexibility to do something else. Bad player, bad contract, and sets Hart up to have shoulder all of the load and pressure.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad