Post-Game Talk: Flyers @ Rangers 3/5/13 - Ryan Comcastahan and the New York Nashers

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Get well card? He could be back before its even in the mail. Also you keep posting about how worried you are. Did I chastise you? Saying relax isn't an insult bud.

Yeah I am worried. But I'm not frantic. And no, you just seem to be looking for something to argue with. I won't argue with you any further because I know where HF arguments go, and I don't feel like being flamed. Maybe I took it wrong, but you sounded awful arrogant.

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
Miller I think, in the long run, is a second line center. Outside chance he could be a decent first line center depending on who he plays with.

But the Rangers got to stop playing him at wing. I don't care about his occasional defensive lapses. He needs to play that position, organization can't make the same mistake they made with Anisimov.

That's on Tortorella. I've repeated this ad nauseum, but, both Clark and Gorton have stated that they feel Miller's best position is center.

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
Yeah I am worried. But I'm not frantic. And no, you just seem to be looking for something to argue with. I won't argue with you any further because I know where HF arguments go, and I don't feel like being flamed. Maybe I took it wrong, but you sounded awful arrogant.

Really? I think you took it wrong.

ImIdaho

Choo-Choo-Choose me!
Mar 21, 2012
cally3.gif

Sonic Boom?

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Anyone else think Stepan has been playing real well lately and should be our #1 C between Nash n Hags ? The dude is seeing the ice so well right now.

He's SKATING better, which is what was hindering him earlier this year. He's been playing much better recently.

Brooklyn Rangers Fan

Change is good.
Aug 23, 2005
Brooklyn & Upstate
First and foremost, hope Staal's ok.

Great game by Miller. Nash & Callahan obviously as well. Hank his normal excellent self.

Main reason I came to post in the post game thread: I'm getting awfully tired of DZ and his ALMOST good plays. Same with Boyle whose skating appears to have regressed to pre-Barbara Underhill form.

On the other hand, Eminger had what I thought was the best game of any of our 6th Dmen all year. And it's not like this performance should be a surprise - he was playing similarly well before he got hurt. Can someone please explain to me why both Bickel and Gilroy got such long looks ahead of him?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad