Florida Panthers completely changing jersey (logo leaked post 661)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Here is a concept i made based off of the info provided, and now with the new logo. I took some liberties with the jersey so i'm hoping it's something like this.
panthers2_zps7hmrvtez.png

We soccer now.

Buck Aki Berg

Done with this place
Sep 17, 2008
Ottawa, ON
I like it, but it's not perfect. I think a crest/shield can work as a primary logo, but that one definitely has a "shoulder patch" feel to it.

That said, the Panther looks .... stately. It doesn't look out of place alongside the other logos of the Northeast Atlantic Division teams, unlike the Imagetchu cat, which looked ridiculous. It's another step towards respectability for a team that really needs it.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
I disagree with people who say a crest can't work as a hockey logo, or that it looks too much like soccer. It depends on the crest.

This Florida one I don't really like. It's not horrible, but it just feels somewhat plastic. The old logo, as much as I hate the NHL style gimmicks and cartoonlike logos, works much better than that one.

vanarchy

May 3, 2013
I think it looks great. The general hate for anything NON-O6 LOOKING on this site has always entertained me.

varsaku

Feb 14, 2014
United States
Untitled_zpszuubjggd.png

I did this in 20 seconds (can ya tell?) in MS Paint (can ya tell?). I think it looks a lot better without the lettering.

Perhaps better without the lettering, but the loss of the red also takes away from the sharpness of the logo.

That looks so much better. I wish they go with something like this instead. The red in the font, doesn't give it a clean look.

Seattle Totems

Apr 14, 2010
Just fold the franchise and start a soccer team. The Panthers will be a complete joke if they scrap their 23 year old logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad