Florida Panthers completely changing jersey (logo leaked post 661)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadaIsIrrelevant

Mar 20, 2011
Sorry, but no.
It's not football/soccer we are playing.

5257a7a673f73.png

>

florida_panthers_alternate_logo.png

>

Cg_zDpAW4AAfg7t.jpg

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Looks like Simba's mom, from Lion King.

Not sure why that's the first thing I associated it with. :laugh:

Aside from that, nice clean logo. I'd say it's an upgrade over the earlier, cartoonish version.

Asher

Jun 23, 2007
I like the old logo just fine; changing it doesn't make sense to me. As for the new one, there's nothing really wrong with it, but it does invoke soccer and/or car logo imagery. I don't think that's a good idea, especially when the current logo is fine.

COHawk

Sep 16, 2015
I'm surprised how much love this is getting. Upon first view my initial reaction "HF is going to absolutely rip this to shreds." I was pleasantly surprised.

I actually like it. I am not super crazy about the panther itself, but honestly I think the shield looks great. It's classy and I think will look really nice on a sweater.

goalieman40

Feb 27, 2006
New Hampshire
Here is a concept i made based off of the info provided, and now with the new logo. I took some liberties with the jersey so i'm hoping it's something like this.
panthers2_zps7hmrvtez.png

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
Would be perfect if it was just the panther with no crest or wording. Overall though, great jersey.

Cyborg LeClair

Thank You Mr. Snider
Nov 18, 2011
Jurassic Park
I think the crest looks okay. I think it'll all depend on how the rest of the jersey looks. If the rest of the jersey compliments the crest, then it could look great. If you slapped that crest on their current jerseys itd look terrible.

I think theyre on the right track tho. I never disliked the current panther logo, just the rest of the jersey

COHawk

Sep 16, 2015
I think the crest looks okay. I think it'll all depend on how the rest of the jersey looks. If the rest of the jersey compliments the crest, then it could look great. If you slapped that crest on their current jerseys itd look terrible.

I think theyre on the right track tho. I never disliked the current panther logo, just the rest of the jersey

This is how I have always felt.

Young Lions*

May 27, 2015
Would be perfect if it was just the panther with no crest or wording. Overall though, great jersey.

So something like:

np-alt21.jpg

The more I look at it the less I like it. The wordmark is busy, the panther just looks perturbed and there's nothing that says "hockey" in the logo. Overall it looks like it came from a high school soccer uniform catalogue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad