GDT: Flames @ Senators - Fire Sale Edition - Sun 24 Feb 7PM - TVA/SN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Balcers-Tierney-Batherson
Smith-Pageau-Paajarvi
Tkachuk-Chlapik-White
Duclair-Brown-Ryan

I just thought of a new game show:

"Guess The 1st Line!"

It's a half hour daily weekday gameshow on the NHL Network, where contestants simply need to guess which line is the first line from this lineup sheet. Winners get cash and prizes if they're right.

The beauty of this show is that it's rigged, because there is no correct answer, so you never have to award anyone anything.

Reactions: DrEasy

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I just thought of a new game show:

"Guess The 1st Line!"

It's a half hour daily weekday gameshow on the NHL Network, where contestants simply need to guess which line is the first line from this lineup sheet. Winners get cash and prizes if they're right.

The beauty of this show is that it's rigged, because there is no correct answer, so you never have to award anyone anything.

Yup. I only see 4 third lines.

It's actually quite impressive.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Honestly I know the team is gutted and lots of the trades are bad but it's cool seeing so many young guys especially at forward. Looks like a skilled and quick group.

Reactions: SensFactor

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Honestly I know the team is gutted and lots of the trades are bad but it's cool seeing so many young guys especially at forward. Looks like a skilled and quick group.

You could watch the AHL and get about the same youth and talent level on a nightly basis.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad