GDT: Flames @ Senators - Fire Sale Edition - Sun 24 Feb 7PM - TVA/SN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road

Forwards
Brady Tkachuk – Chris Tierney – Bobby Ryan
Magnus Paajarvi – J.G. Pageau – Colin White
Mikkel Boedker – Logan Brown – Drake Batherson
Zack Smith – Filip Colapik – Rudolfs Balcers

Defence

Thomas Chabot–Dylan DeMelo
Wolanin – Cody Ceci
Ben Harper – Christian Jaros

Goaltenders
Craig Anderson
Anders Nilsson

HF Reader

Jan 20, 2018
Always been a fan like you guys.....just fighting to throw in the towel, but alas, my hopes are going bye bye and its getting a lot harder to explain to the 11 and 9 yr olds at home why this is happening.
Sadly the team has the "There is no Santa Claus" story line for young fans. (It has that effect on some older fans such as myself!).

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
Still got 3 hours to sign him before the game!

Screenshot 2019-02-20 19.38.25.png

OscarsCards

Spooky action at a distance
Mar 13, 2013
Cesis
It's nice to see Balcers with some PeePee time, but it would be better to score some PeePeeGoals because y'all know, hockey is about scoring goals right? I'm crossing my fingers for this game.

Reactions: Deku

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
I made myself laugh at my own thoughts a few minutes back

TSN1200 pregame show they were commenting on how little Boucher played Brown and Batherson.

White said Dorion should go to Boucher and say "you have to play those two a lot or I'm going to send them down to Belleville"

What popped in my head was my version of Boucher's answer: "so when are you sending them down"

Sensmileletsgo

Oct 22, 2018
I made myself laugh at my own thoughts a few minutes back

TSN1200 pregame show they were commenting on how little Boucher played Brown and Batherson.

White said Dorion should go to Boucher and say "you have to play those two a lot or I'm going to send them down to Belleville"

What popped in my head was my version of Boucher's answer: "so when are you sending them down"
haha that's hilarious. Sometimes i wonder if Boucher's decision making looks stupid only because he's trying to get Dorion to do the right thing.

He was probably like "Dorion look what happens when i play Ceci 23 mins a night. Go get me an actual top 4 defenceman!" 3 years later...

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Balcers-Tierney-Batherson
Smith-Pageau-Paajarvi
Tkachuk-Chlapik-White
Duclair-Brown-Ryan

Chabot-Demelo
Harpur-Jaros
Wolanin-Gulasomething

Lines per Brown on the radio.

Definitely would have put the AHL guys togethers. Brown with Batherson and Balcers could actually get a goal but wtv.

Reactions: DrEasy and h2owned

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad