Rumor: Flames offer for Eichel: Tkachuk, 1st round pick, former 1st, and 2 prospects

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

kerrabria

May 3, 2018
Why would Eichel want to go get humiliated by playing for the arch rivals of McDavid?

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Why would Eichel want to go get humiliated by playing for the arch rivals of McDavid?

Because when you have Eichel's skill, if bettering McDavid isn't motivation enough you've got one hell of a problem. It's the same idea as Ted Williams saying he used to think about going against Bob Feller for 3 days because he wanted to beat the best. It's not like Eichel would have no talent around him either to get it done.

HarrySPlinkett

Not a film critic
Feb 4, 2010
Calgary

Big talk from a team that's had 50% of the MVPs the last six years and won a total of 7 playoff games while getting bumrushed by an over-the-hill Blackhawks squad and swept by the JETS.

Reactions: Mitts

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
If i was the Flames gm, i would be pissed that my players names are being leaked.

HarrySPlinkett

Not a film critic
Feb 4, 2010
Calgary
I honeslty feel like nobody truly knows what is going on, but they are reporting everything they hear even if it is not 100% true.

Me too - the insiders are being played like an orchestra by the teams involved to speed up a resolution, but the particulars could still end up anywhere.

Reactions: TML1990

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
Wtf does a former 1st mean in the context where the player isn't included as a third prospect?
Valimakki? Or, more hilariously, Gudbranson?
I don’t think he means a veteran player picked in the first round like ten years ago. I would
guess it’s Valimaki.

That future 1st is probably highly dependent on Eichel’s games played and probably top ten protected.

The prospects are probably mid-tier or lower. Some maybe Jeremie Poirier and Rory Kerins?

Tkachuk
Valimaki
Poirier
Kerins
‘23 1st***

***If Eichel plays over 65 games and the pick is later than 10th overall. If Eichel plays fewer than 45 games, the pick becomes a 2nd. If the pick is 10th or higher, it becomes a 2nd***

^ something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad