Rumor: Flames offer for Eichel: Tkachuk, 1st round pick, former 1st, and 2 prospects

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Lol, with our crap luck Eichel will never be living up to what we're expecting.

I see this going badly. Damn it sucks being a Flames fan.

crazyfisherman

Sharangovich fanboy
Sep 22, 2012
Most likely.
I think a deal involving Monahan would include Coronato who I believe is the Flames best prospect.
its him or zary, im fine with either tbh. I just hope it doesnt drag out and if its not tkachuk he doesnt throw a stink

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Only way I see the Flames offering Tkachuk is if he’s made it clear he’s heading south once he hits UFA status.. That’s a seriously tough pill to swallow.

CF84

I want to go home, O I want to go home!
Feb 21, 2017
The real cowtown, AB
I stand by what I said, like 99% of all your tourism stuff is of the mountains. Alberta is more Saskatchewan-like than it is BC.
Not at all true. From where I live I can drive half an hour to Dinosaur Provincial Park, two hours South to Writing on Stone, or two hours North/West to Drumheller (I toured in a band and have been to 45 states and the only rocky place more amazing than Writing on Stone and Dinosaur Provincial Park was the Grand Canyon) There is a large lake 15 minutes away and I can also head 3 hours West to the Mountains or an hour and a half South/East to Elkwater. I can literally go out along a stream or river and find ammolite fossils, petrified wood, and dinosaur bones. It's also a pretty nice place for a storm chaser to live. After touring non-stop for 3 years, my wife and I chose to live in Alberta of all the places in Canada and the States.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Lol, with our crap luck Eichel will never be living up to what we're expecting.

I see this going badly. Damn it sucks being a Flames fan.

A neck surgery that hasn't been done on a hockey player before? What could go wrong?

I could see Eichel following the Karlsson path. While Karlsson was still pretty effective after his foot injury, he never fully recovered.

Reactions: deleted user

blankall

Jul 4, 2007
what about
Tkachuk
Zadarov
1st
c-prospect
c-prospect

for Eichel@25% retained plus conditions on games played, where buffalo's 2023 1st unprotected could be in play if Eichel is damaged
I don't think it's zadarov. If you were asking for a former first rounder and got Zadorov, you'd feel cheated.

It's Valimaki or possibly Pelletier/Zary imo.

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
I can't see Buffalo being interested in Valimaki. They have potentially 5 young LHDs in the organization who all are/project to be NHLers. We already are going to have to consider moving one or more of them to the right.

kerrabria

May 3, 2018
Wtf does a former 1st mean in the context where the player isn't included as a third prospect?
Valimakki? Or, more hilariously, Gudbranson?

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Not at all true. From where I live I can drive half an hour to Dinosaur Provincial Park, two hours South to Writing on Stone, or two hours North/West to Drumheller (I toured in a band and have been to 45 states and the only rocky place more amazing than Writing on Stone and Dinosaur Provincial Park was the Grand Canyon) There is a large lake 15 minutes away and I can also head 3 hours West to the Mountains or an hour and a half South/East to Elkwater. I can literally go out along a stream or river and find ammolite fossils, petrified wood, and dinosaur bones. It's also a pretty nice place for a storm chaser to live. After touring non-stop for 3 years, my wife and I chose to live in Alberta of all the places in Canada and the States.

How bad is it smelling down in Brooks today?

elitepete

Jan 30, 2017
Vancouver
I don't think it's zadarov. If you were asking for a former first rounder and got Zadorov, you'd feel cheated.

It's Valimaki or possibly Pelletier/Zary imo.
I think that dude just tried to make a deal as favourable as possible for the Flames using what has been rumoured to be on the table.

The opposite would be like Tkachuk, Valimaki, a 1st, and the Flames 2 best prospects for Eichel no retention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad