Prospect Info: Filip Mesar

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

crosbyshow

Aug 25, 2017
You mean during the 2005 strike? Where else were Perry and Carter supposed to play?

That was plausibly the strongest CHL league ever.
Yep..and it was good for them. Perry already said that he arrived more mature in the NHL the year after.

Sakic played in the juniors at 18 . You can finv hundreds of examlle like that.

I am still not sure that Juraj should be playing in the NHL right now at 10 12 minutes a game. A.lot of better players than him played at 18 in the juniors and had great career

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
Rangers_RGB.jpg Top line tonight:

navet.jpg Mesar.jpgpied de céleri.jpg

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
WTF did I just watch??? Mesar was about to take the penality shot and Repkhoff comes in at the last second to replace him, takes it and misses it of course... What a joke of a team, unbelievable!!! Get Mesar off that trash team like right now!!

Last edited:

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
I wouldnt waste a 7th round pick on Rehkopf, watch Arizona trade up to draft him 2nd round... :laugh:

Lol the crowd chanting "Lets go Losers!!"

Game over, London 4 Kitchener 0. Probably the easiest SO in Brett Brochu's carreer.

Last edited:

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
Yeah, I'm thinking sending him to OHL Kitchener was a mistake. He's not strong enough for AHL yet. Sending him back to Slovakia after WJCs might be the best option.
I think a trade to a better team with some structure would best, but not sure Kitchener is willing to do that, If Im Hughes, I sure have a long call with them about the matter...

Bombshell11

Sponsor
Jul 21, 2022
I think a trade to a better team with some structure would best, but not sure Kitchener is willing to do that, If Im Hughes, I sure have a long call with them about the matter...

It will look bad on Mackenzie's son, its incredible how they went from being really good when Mesar first showed up to really bad after 10 games.

calder candidate

Feb 25, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
I will go to WJC and he will get traded in the OHL very shortly after, if he can't wait it out another 30 days maybe the NHL isn't in is future.
He can play and improve even if he is a bad team, for him it should only be winning or learning.

Reactions: DAChampion

Scriptor

Jan 1, 2014
Yes. Just what we need. Another bloated contract that everyone will be regreting two
years after the team offers and signs it. I’m still trying to figure out what an older Dubois will bring that a younger Dach can’t. Whatever it is, it won’t be worth the cost and cap limitations it brings.
You're out to lunch on this one, IMO. Your hate for Dubois is strong, for whatever reason. Montreal 's Cap situation won't get hampered by contracts in the 7M+ range to both Caufield and Dubois if they remain no higher than Suzuki's % of the cap when he signed his contract at 7.875M.

Four forwards in that range and two Ds in that range won't handicap the salary structure. The sooner we ink established players to that Cap %, the better off we will be because of the rising cap. What seriously hurts the Cap structure is bloated salaries to secondary players like Hoffman, Armia, Byron and such. A bloated segment of depth contracts kills the cap structure, not higher salaries to top-6 Cs and wingers, or top pairing Ds.

Suzuki - Dubois as a One-Two down the middle for the next while would be awesome. Dach at RW is fine, IMO.

Adding Dubois as a just turned 26 yr old UFA would provide an already developed second line Power Center and provide plenty of time to continue developing other Cs in the system. If someone becomes better than Dubois, he can also shift to the wing.

Tim Wallach

Oct 9, 2007
Kitchener, Ontario
what a joke.. thats what happens when you give HC jobs to friends and family
I’m not defending the what has so far been inept coaching, but I think we need to hold on this particular narrative. He said in the post game that the officials told him he couldn’t use Mesar because he wasn’t on the ice at the time.

HuGort

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
Kulich is definitely the guy I would have taken at 25. Going to be interesting to see how my picks compare to Hughes years down the road. Kulich playing in Rochester. For an 18 year old.

I think I would have lost on 33rd overall as I had DB Belluz. Beck looks better at this point. Both had Hutson at 62. I had Dumais over Rohrer.

Kojo

Nov 22, 2013
If he was so good he would find a way to get on the scoresheet. His stats are pathetic. Minus 10 in the last ten games with only like 9 points, in the OHL.

Reactions: NotProkofievian

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad