Favourite Simpsons Moments

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

WarriorOfGandhi

Was saying Boo-urns
Jul 31, 2007
Denver, CO
"I've never heard of these Movementarians. Are they some kind of church?"
"Who cares what it is. The point is, these are some decent generous people that I can take advantage of!"
"But what if they try and talk us into something?"
"Marge, Marge, Marge. Remember when those smooth-talking guys tried to sell me a time share vacation condo?"
"You bought four of them! Thank God the check bounced."
"So I beat the system."

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
"I've never heard of these Movementarians. Are they some kind of church?"
"Who cares what it is. The point is, these are some decent generous people that I can take advantage of!"
"But what if they try and talk us into something?"
"Marge, Marge, Marge. Remember when those smooth-talking guys tried to sell me a time share vacation condo?"
"You bought four of them! Thank God the check bounced."
"So I beat the system."

na na na na na na na na Leader!

tony d

New poll series coming from me in June
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
729828.jpg

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
It is very strange that The Simpsons ran that weird, unfunny, almost confrontational Apu reference in a recent episode, only for Azaria to come on TV a week later and offer a full capitulation.

I may tune in again at some point to see what they do with 'Woke Apu'...should be worth a good cringe or two.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
It is very strange that The Simpsons ran that weird, unfunny, almost confrontational Apu reference in a recent episode, only for Azaria to come on TV a week later and offer a full capitulation.

I may tune in again at some point to see what they do with 'Woke Apu'...should be worth a good cringe or two.

lol woke apu

Reactions: G F O P

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
The ironic thing is Apu is actually one of the most if not the most positive example of a Springfield resident.

- He's had a steady job and works hard
- He provides for and loves his family
- He's highly intelligent
- He gets along with everyone
- He's generous and helpful

In contrast, how many Springfield citizens are just plain morons??? Plenty.

Reactions: ncm7772 and G F O P

tony d

New poll series coming from me in June
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
414213.jpg

Apu wasn't an issue for the first few yrs. of the show. Why now? I'm no racist and I'm all for the rights for everyone but getting rid of the Apu character would be political correctness gone way to far.

Reactions: G F O P
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad