OT: F1 Racing 2024 Edit - Also Other Motor Racing

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
i looks like he did a good job of keeping it together tbh after the explosion
He was just transported from ICU to a Neuro Care Center

Definitely some massive head trauma

Hope he pulls through and enjoys a healthy retirement

It will cost money but NHRA needs to implement SAFER barriers to the tracks they go to. They should front the cost for these privately owned tracks for this upgrade

Reactions: My3Sons

HughesCorporation

in the box
Jan 27, 2023
He was just transported from ICU to a Neuro Care Center

Definitely some massive head trauma

Hope he pulls through and enjoys a healthy retirement

It will cost money but NHRA needs to implement SAFER barriers to the tracks they go to. They should front the cost for these privately owned tracks for this upgrade
at 300 mph your flying an airplane on the ground!!! crazy

Reactions: NjDevsRR

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor

A MONSTER crash for anyone, let alone a 75 year old. Force is still in the ICU three days later. Not good. Dude is a legend but he should have gotten out of the game a long time ago. At that age, any hit is severe. A 302 mph crash? Good lord…

they can't let someone that old do something that dangerous. Heck, I worry if I crash on my mountain bike. I can't imagine what would happen crashing in a racing car even with the safety equipment the g forces have to be brutal.

Reactions: NjDevsRR

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
the F1 schedule messed up putting a Sprint race against the ratings juggernaut that is day 2 of the NHL draft. Today the main event in Austria. Given that my sleep schedule is screwed up between jet lag and comimg down with covid I was up in plenty of time for this one.

Reactions: Clam Jensen

Clam Jensen

Apr 8, 2008
NJ
Finally some drama in an F1 race. McLaren and Red Bull collide and both have to pit. Mercedes in the lead all of a sudden. If there was going to be fighting in racing this would have been where you see it. Both guys being pissy.
That was a wiiiiild ending after a pretty boring race. Max hasn’t had to drive like that in some time.

Reactions: My3Sons

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad