OT: F1 Racing 2024 Edit - Also Other Motor Racing

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

HughesCorporation

in the box
Jan 27, 2023
He suggested the brakes were malfunctioning.
1724531382526.png

at least they saved a tire

Reactions: My3Sons

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
complete domination, good for charles also holding off oscar and getting to the podium F1 is fun again
I was surprised Mercedes struggled. They had been quite good recently. My presumption is it was the car since both drivers finished close to each other. I’m also curious why Piastri could not mount a better challenge to LeClerc. Give LeClerc credit for driving well but Piastri didn’t even try to overtake him.

HughesCorporation

in the box
Jan 27, 2023
I was surprised Mercedes struggled. They had been quite good recently. My presumption is it was the car since both drivers finished close to each other. I’m also curious why Piastri could not mount a better challenge to LeClerc. Give LeClerc credit for driving well but Piastri didn’t even try to overtake him.
yeah, same here he got to 0,7 secs at one point then faded bad air________

Reactions: My3Sons

My3Sons

Sponsor
yeah, same here he got to 0,7 secs at one point then faded bad air________
Norris was able to smoke Verstappen. Something happened with Piastri. I’m just not sure if some mechanical component failed or what but it doesn’t make sense he couldn’t go past the Ferrari given what the car was capable of.

My3Sons

Sponsor
Reactions: NjDevsRR

Louskoolaid89

Let's Go!!!
Oct 14, 2017
Popped right out like nothing happened lmao the safety these days is impressive
You don't get hurt bad rolling over. It's the vulnerable position that it leaves you in. His belts and seats don't work as well when hitting that wall. If this was before "safer barriers" and the Hans devices etc.. Josh suffers a bit more damage. Yeah the race was crazy thrilling. Par for the course for Daytona.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad