F Ivan Demidov - SKA St. Petersburg, KHL (2024, 5th, MTL)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

olgerd

Oct 19, 2021
That’s crazy considering Michkov got buried on that team.
Demidov is more dimensional and physically developed than Michkov. Rotenberg said that this is the main reason why Michkov is not in SKA now, he need dimensions. In addition, Demidov is a high-class skater. Michkov still has more unique tools, but watching Demidov play is a pleasure. Unique hands, skating, passing.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Demidov is more dimensional and physically developed than Michkov. Rotenberg said that this is the main reason why Michkov is not in SKA now, he need dimensions. In addition, Demidov is a high-class skater. Michkov still has more unique tools, but watching Demidov play is a pleasure. Unique hands, skating, passing.

Still Michkov has more points on terrible Sochi in the last 10 games than any SKA player not named Gusev, Jaskin, Khairullin and Jafyarov i.e. legit KHL stars and superstars. Khusnutdinov has the same 6 points but just 2 goals scored.

Last edited:
Reactions: User9992

Garl

Oct 7, 2006
Don't you folks get tired of being wrong year after year and watching Russian scrubs drafted, if any, in the later rounds dominating the NHL and competing for the Hart?
Oh yeah, MHL is just a conveyor line of NHL superstars. I mean look at Panarin! And did I mention Panarin? And of course, last but not least, Panarin!

• Haha
Reactions: slumpy43

MichaelFarrell

Aug 29, 2016
Pittsburgh, PA
Based on?
He’s such a talented player. Could be an elite player in the NHL. I think it’s between Eiserman, Celebrini, and Demidov. Helenius could also make a serious run at it.

But, I think Demidov could seriously contend for #1. Phenomenal production in the MHL, one-on-one skill, and just great all around offensive tools.

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
2024 may not have a Bedard or Michkov and we will see about the depth but the top looks fabulous - at least sitting here a year+ out.

The achievements of Celebrini, Eiserman, Demidov, Kiviharju and even Helenius at this stage compared to historical comps are definitely extremely noteworthy and the Demidov highlights are the most fun of the whole group.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
He looks better than Michkov in the series right now. Of course chemistry means something, Michkov tries to connect his line but it doesn't work right now. Demidov on the other hand has been playing with the same players all season long. He still is ridiculously cool 1 vs 1. Such a great skater and stickhandler.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Don't you folks get tired of being wrong year after year and watching Russian scrubs drafted, if any, in the later rounds dominating the NHL and competing for the Hart?
There are also 37 teams in the MHL and 16 teams in the USHL but who cares as I came here to read about Demidov and his skillset is what impresses me stat counting simply doesn't matter as much.

Reactions: User9992

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad