Prospect Info: Everything Swedish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stony Curtis

Sep 21, 2018
We once had Vladiator.

Think this new kid will be Seidernator. I suggested that name already year ago, and it has gone just further towards it.

Seidernator = Something that destroys hockey players.
It's too much like The Vladinator, which should hold a special and separate place in our hearts. Be creative, ffs! :)

Reactions: MBH

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
He's got extremely good leverage, drops players with a shoulder chuck. I will be impressed if he can do the same in the NHL. Agree that it is the "correct" way to hit someone in the new NHL.

I think he'll probably be able to drop the average NHLer, but I'm not sure about guys like Auston Matthews... that kid's thighs are huge. Will be interesting to watch for sure. The team lacks physicality, so he adds a missing element.

Meh when youre dropping guys consistently like he has been at 18/19 in the AHL and SHL I'm sure he'll be pretty good at it in the NHL as well. Matthews is close to the same size and strong but I like Seiders chances, guys who love to hit make big hits.

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
It's too much like The Vladinator, which should hold a special and separate place in our hearts. Be creative, ffs! :)
SeiderVader (the force is strong in this one).

Sorry Trekkies, ST is cool, but nothing beats a Wookie & Space Pirate, 900 yr. old Magic Ninja Frog & his apprentice, son of a menacing Half Human-Half Cyborg Super Villain with virtually unlimited powers controlling a Death Star & Imperial Fleet.

Fun fact: In 1978 CBS aired 'The Star Wars Holiday Special'

"The Star Wars Holiday Special is a 1978 American television special set in the universe of the Star Wars science-fiction media franchise." ...only aired once (it was horribad), even as a 7yr. old who loved Star Wars (saw it in the theater w/my Dad).

"In the storyline that ties the special together, following the events of the original film, Chewbacca and Han Solo attempt to visit the Wookiee home planet of Kashyyyk to celebrate "Life Day". They are pursued by agents of the Galactic Empire, who are searching for members of the Rebel Alliance on the planet. The special introduces three members of Chewbacca's family: his father Itchy, his wife Malla and his son Lumpy .
The program also features the rest of the main Star Wars characters, including Luke Skywalker, C-3PO, R2-D2, Darth Vader and Princess Leia, all portrayed by the original cast (except R2-D2, who is simply billed as "himself"). The program includes footage from the 1977 film and a cartoon produced by Toronto-based Nelvana featuring the bounty hunter Boba Fett. Scenes take place in space and in spacecraft including the Millennium Falcon and a Star Destroyer; segments also take place in a few other locales, such as the Mos Eisley cantina from the original film."

"The special is notorious for its extremely negative reception and has never been rebroadcast nor officially released on home video.[2][3] It has become something of a cultural legend due to the underground quality of its existence. It has been viewed and distributed in off-air recordings made from its original telecast by fans as bootleg copies, and it has also been uploaded to content-sharing websites. An animated sequel set after the events of the Star Wars sequel trilogy, titled The LEGO Star Wars Holiday Special, was released on Disney+ on November 17, 2020."

Itchy & Lumpy LMAO :laugh::naughty::nod:

it can be seen on YT:

Last edited:

Stony Curtis

Sep 21, 2018
If it's not Germanic, we're doing him a disservice. Make him proud of it. We have a window of opportunity. Do it right. The German language has some awesome words. Let's use one of them.

Der Einbrecher - The Housebreaker
Der Straftater- The Offender
Der Schwerverbrecher - The Felon
Der Polizist - The Policeman (I like!)
Der Lehrer - The Teacher
Der Handlanger- Henchman/Handyman
Der Rektor - The Principal
Der Kaiser - The Emporer

Something like that.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Meh when youre dropping guys consistently like he has been at 18/19 in the AHL and SHL I'm sure he'll be pretty good at it in the NHL as well. Matthews is close to the same size and strong but I like Seiders chances, guys who love to hit make big hits.
I don't think you realize how strong that kid is... that's McJesus on the left.
Screen-Shot-2020-12-08-at-7.53.59-AM.png

I think there will be a handful of guys that will give Seider a run for his money, like Tom Wilson and Ovy, but we're talking maybe one or two players per team.

newfy

Jul 28, 2010

I think there will be a handful of guys that will give Seider a run for his money, like Tom Wilson and Ovy, but we're talking maybe one or two players per team.

No, I know how big and strong he is. But you know who is actually an inch taller, meaner and has shown he genuinely loves throwing hits around? Seider

Watching a guy like Kronwall at 5'11 consistently hammer guys of similar size of Matthews for years makes me have no worries about Seider being able to do it At 6'4". Last year Seider legitimately hurt Liambas as an 18 year old in the AHL and Liambas is one of, if not the toughest player down there. When Seider is 26, watch out

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Screen-Shot-2020-12-08-at-7.53.59-AM.png

Why is Matthews dressed like the love child of Richards Simmons & Ron Jeremy? :laugh:

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
I can't believe we're having this nickname discussion AGAIN and haven't unanimously decided to go with Dixon

raymond23

Go Griffs Go
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2017
Grand Rapids, MI
I think we’re overthinking it. It’s probably just gonna be “Mo”, tho I love the suggestions :laugh:

Where did the term “Kronwalled” originate from? Ken Daniels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad