Useless Thread MDCCCXCVI: Carter VerSwaggy Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Kang allegedly told a deputy that the victim is "a bad person online," Leeper said, and asked how much time in jail he might serve for breaking, entering and assault.

"I would say, 'Mr. Kang, it's going to be a long time before you play video games again,'" Leeper said.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Congratulations to the University of Tennessee and Coach Tony Vitello, which won the 2024 Men's College World Series, a Big Victory against a GREAT Texas A&M Team. These are all incredible athletes, with many expected to go to the Major Leagues in the not too distant future. CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
did you see if any of the Forrester clan have posted about your meth cats yet
Sir has not, which does not surprise in the least. That post from a few days ago was pure BS........prolly prodded by his "debate coach who loves to drink water" from West Miami to do that. :shakehead

Your brief rooting of Ze Meth Kitties was never going to last once you realized its yet ANOTHER championship for me to boast about over my long time on this planet ! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad