Prospect Info: Everything Swedish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
NO! Stop trying to make Apples a thing, it's not going to happen.

intro-1601912679.jpg

tsweeney is just as smart as Konnan511, people totally like tsweeney just as much as they like Konnan511, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just STAB Konann511

Reactions: Konnan511

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
I think we’re overthinking it. It’s probably just gonna be “Mo”, tho I love the suggestions :laugh:

Where did the term “Kronwalled” originate from? Ken Daniels?
I could be mistaken, which I probably am, the term Kronwalled came from LetsGoWings.com during the great photoshop wars, got passed around on Facebook and Tumblr, chanted at Home games, and then said on the broadcasts. At least, that's how I remember it. Again, probably super wrong.

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
Something interesting I just saw about Wallinder

SHL-klubbarna slåss om backtalangen

Rogle seems to make a lot of sense with Seider moving to North America on a permanent basis after this season. Open up a fairly high value slot in the lineup, Wallinder has an interesting profile to fill that void, albeit probably restricted some given the difference in development between Mo and William.

Snuggs

Jun 24, 2018
It's going to be Mo, or Big Mo. Something along those lines. It's just too easy of a nick name.

Good match up. Expecting Rogle to win. Will Seider play in the NHL this season or is it smarter to keep him oversea's and make the play for early draft picks and hope for LHD Owen Powers? Two seperate lines... that could be a decade of dominance on the blue line really.

Think something like Chris Pronger/Rob Blake. (Owen Powers/Moritz Seider)

Reactions: Killerjas

TCNorthstars

Jan 5, 2009
Lansing area, MI
It's going to be Mo, or Big Mo. Something along those lines. It's just too easy of a nick name.

Good match up. Expecting Rogle to win. Will Seider play in the NHL this season or is it smarter to keep him oversea's and make the play for early draft picks and hope for LHD Owen Powers? Two seperate lines... that could be a decade of dominance on the blue line really.

Seider has to play in the SHL until their season concludes.

Nut Upstrom

You dirty dog!
Dec 18, 2010
Florida

Can we call em Mo Power to ya?

Seider is going to clock Veleno this game, watch. Buckle up Joe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad