GWT: EPL - Matchweek 3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
So basically because Bruno is good, you take every opportunity to point out anything he does that you don’t agree with despite it being the same as every single other player in the world? Got it.

I get it. It’s soccer. So why are you taking every opportunity you can to add negativity into it?

Because it entertains me. And 'every opportunity' means I'd need to quit my day job.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Because it entertains me. And 'every opportunity' means I'd need to quit my day job.
Well that’s some backwards ass logic. I choose to be a dick because I like to do it.

I get criticizing players. Hell in another thread I just said Malacia sucks and Shaw is limited. At least make them valid critiques.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I genuinely don't even know what happened there. Do you mean Hakimi?
No Amine Harit. He literally killed someone.
And gave the family money to escape prison.
But the truth is even worse since he was making his 14 year old brother drive without license. And a hit and run too.

Reactions: Gecklund

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Well that’s some backwards ass logic. I choose to be a dick because I like to do it.

I get criticizing players. Hell in another thread I just said Malacia sucks and Shaw is limited. At least make them valid critiques.

I mean, Bruno Fernandes had The Athletic write a play-by-play of his meltdown when his club got drubbed 7-0. Not exactly like the criticism towards him isn't valid.

If only Bruno were Moroccan.

If only he was. Nobody would have a meltdown over me making fun of him, would they?

Last edited:

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
First one is the new rule and he should know that by now. Second was an obvious yellow that wasn't given.
Yeah, I agree by the new rules it was one. It's just gotten to the point that the new rules are really dumb. In theory, some crack down on time wasting should have been a good thing, but the application has been awful so far. Trent isn't time wasting 5 minutes into a 0-0 game.

Also, Gordon clearly fouled Trent and should have been a Liverpool FK anyways.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
No Amine Harit. He literally killed someone.
And gave the family money to escape prison.
But the truth is even worse since he was making his 14 year old brother drive without license. And a hit and run too.

Sorry, my mind immediately went to sexual assault/rape.

What happened there was beyond awful and Harit got off light. I'm not making light of anything but I think intent matters. I'd have had zero issue with Harit never wearing the jersey again.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Joelinton right at the keeper. Needs to do better.

Classic Bruno Guimaraes out there.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
TAA with a horrific game. Should be off the pitch for 2 yellows and now gifts Gordon that.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Funny I saw that live and instantly remembered Hatterson’s explanation

Seems cut and dry, but understand the player’s frustration. But yeah, if it’s in the box, it’s a yellow.

Reactions: Blender

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad