GWT: EPL - Matchweek 3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Funny I saw that live and instantly remembered Hatterson’s explanation

Seems cut and dry, but understand the player’s frustration. But yeah, if it’s in the box, it’s a yellow.
Yep. In the box is a pen + yellow since it was an attempt at the ball. But outside it's an easy red.

Reactions: Blender

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Anyways, I was watching F1 and then making breakfast. How was the first 30

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Anyways, I was watching F1 and then making breakfast. How was the first 30
TAA should also be off. Otherwise pretty back and forth and mostly played in the centre of the pitch, with Newcastle being a bit better overall.

TAA horror show also caused the Gordon goal.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Funny how much Chelsea got roasted for wanting to pay 45 for Gordon but uh, so far that would have been far better value than Mudryk.

Or even what they’ve gotten from Madueke so far.

Reactions: Blender

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
TAA should also be off. Otherwise pretty back and forth and mostly played in the centre of the pitch, with Newcastle being a bit better overall.

TAA horror show also caused the Gordon goal.
Trent will prob get another yellow. His head exploded. He’s not in the game at all. Would have taken him off instead of Diaz

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
Funny how much Chelsea got roasted for wanting to pay 45 for Gordon but uh, so far that would have been far better value than Mudryk.

When Mudryk lines up against TAA later this season (assuming Poch actually starts him), he'll look good too. Every team should be starting their overpriced players at LW against Liverpool now. Might regain some value.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009

My biggest frustration with Mudryk is that we bought a project that is known to be highly talented but raw, and we then don't give him the minutes needed to develop.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
TAA is such a liability
He doesn’t know what role he is supposed to be in. They need to bin this hybrid thing, put him in the midfield and sign at least one defender. But no I’d these things are going to happen. He is still the best playmaker on the team by far but it’s clear he has no passion at right back anymore

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
This team would be in a relegation fight if not for Alisson

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
He doesn’t know what role he is supposed to be in. They need to bin this hybrid thing, put him in the midfield and sign at least one defender. But no I’d these things are going to happen. He is still the best playmaker on the team by far but it’s clear he has no passion at right back anymore
200M for Salah and TAA is your new RW

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
he's like me playing Madden, just play offense and let cpu handle defense snaps

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Even when he knows his role, he's been a liability on the defensive end for years. He absolutely has zero interest in attempting to play defense and has faced zero consequences for it for years.

Liverpool's system was designed to have other people cover for him, specifically the midfielders. Recent changes to their midfield have left them unable to do that and not it's way more noticeable on the regular basis.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Even when he knows his role, he's been a liability on the defensive end for years. He absolutely has zero interest in attempting to play defense and has faced zero consequences for it for years.

Liverpool's system was designed to have other people cover for him, specifically the midfielders. Recent changes to their midfield have left them unable to do that and not it's way more noticeable on the regular basis.
Yea, Liverpool now has a very attack minded midfield and it's leaving TAA horribly exposed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad