OT - NO POLITICS End of February- hoping for early Spring.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
This showed up on my fb memories today. I originally found it on the “Hab Bashers” facebook group, and it’s too good not to share. Hope you like it as much as I did.

1710078004773.jpeg

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
OK, how about some questions on a Thursday:

1. If you found your child's diary, would you read it?

2. Do you stress over your lawn, if you are fortunate enough to have one? Do dandelions intimidate you? Do you use pesticide?

3. What is your favourite sitcom of all time - just name one and an episode if you have one that really sticks out from that series.

4. Name an actor/comedian/celebrity that you cannot stand even though everyone seems to love them.

5. What was your nickname in school, if you had one?
1. no. I have one kid (daughter) and trust has always been strong between us.

2. I have a lawn and dandelions are a part of it. I do not use pesticide but used to on poison ivy.

3. All in the Family was edgy and funny. Leave it to Beaver was cute.

4. trump...HATE him

5. No nick name

Last edited:

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I'm currently on holidays in Western Australia. They have some lovely sunsets here.

View attachment 832800
beautiful!

This injection was much different than the last time and fingers crossed, in a good way. They did a lot more imaging and got pretty deep into the joint and pretty much hit right where it hurt the most. My blood pressure and heart rate didn't spike and I still had feeling in my legs. I went and took a nap after the deadline past and got a good 5 hrs in and then went back to bed and slept another 8. Ice actually bothers it so I am just taking a motrin every 8 hours and it seems to help.

Only issue I have had is that I cannot sleep on my left side because that is when I experience the most pain.

I am 100% going to feel it once the numbing block wears off but fingers crossed that in 2 weeks I will see a big improvement pain and mobility wise. The doctor reiterated that the issue is due to the past trauma of my left leg. It appears to have narrowed the joint.
When I got that injection (actually it is three) into my SI joint it did not work. You won't know for a few days. It felt great the first 10 hours.

I did get one in my hip that worked very well.

Reactions: Alicat

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
We don't gain or lose the hour, time is an illusion. It is time to drop the stupidity.View attachment 833827

Screenshot_20240310_194055_Chrome.jpg

Lots of doctors and neurologists say it's bad for ones health.

Last edited:

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario

View attachment 833888

Many Doctors and Neurologists disagree with you. This stuff is real and does changes to your body.
That is what I said, they need to stop doing it.

• Haha
Reactions: Ladyfan and Alicat

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
This might the first year that the time change hasn’t bothered me tho I’ve been able to sleep a lot more than normal. Just wish they’d stop doing it. It’s ridiculous

Reactions: caz16

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
I like it being light later in the summer but does it really need to be light past 7:30? That’s the sweet spot for me.

Which we could achieve without the clock cha going garbage.

Reactions: Alicat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad