GDT: Emergency gdt Ottawa at Montreal 19h00

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
But would you blame the goal on it? There's a huge difference between not liking the chant and blaming the goal on it. It's on the same level as blaming MT and DD for every single thing.

What? I didn't blame the goal on a chant. Lot of posts -- that wasn't me.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Not a great period, but we got that 3rd goal that we haven't score lately.

One more period to go.

Come on Habs. Close this one out. We need to get some shots on their goalie. He gives as many rebounds as Condon/Tikker.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
All season they haven't been generating much chances on the PP, just had good puck luck as their few chances went in. Wouldn't be surprised if the PP drops to bottom 10 before Gallagher returns.

Hab-a-maniac

Sep 28, 2003
Toronto via Calgary!
Visit site
Emelin is so dumb.

He and Gilbert got hemmed in pretty bad on that shift and many others. Neither is a true good NHL defenceman but hey can't part with both. I honestly would rather see Emelin gone. His physicality is so overstated and he can't find his ass with both hands in the defensive zone sometimes. Add to that he's a total non-factor offensively and he's our most overpaid player.

Maliki2

Mar 31, 2005
Saint Albans, VT
There has to be something going on with Subban, he just isn't himself...either that or he's just what alot of thought he was...a good player but not a great player. That contract though...ugh

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
Nice strawman, singing ole ole and cheering for an injury, BOY THAT'S PRETTY MUCH THE SAME AMIRITE

Going to a sports event and having a good time, singing and dancing is part of every sport culture EXCEPT hockey, if you want to watch the game in silence, stay at home

It's not a straw man, you said they can sing what they want and if they only break it out when they perceive we have the game in hand, it's nothing more than a big flipping Nelson muntz to the other team. It's classless and worse it does nothing positive, i gouldnt give a crap if we win 3-0 or 8-0.
We are the team with the richest history focus act like you have been there before.

And it doesn't alter the fact that it does come from soccer, Mabely we should import the racism and xenophobia as well. They match so freaking nicely with the where's Waldo scarves.

Go Hans go is clear, ole ole is simply flipping off the opponent.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Byron has been pretty much invisible to me in this game.

Outside of the PK he is pretty much always invisible. He had a good game the other day but overall he is not playing well at 5 on 5. He should be the one out of the lineup when the team will be healthy. I would even play a 22+ yo guy from the AHL like Carr or Ghetto on the 4th line before him to be honest. If we have injuries in the playoff we need guys like Ghetto to get experience and be ready even if it's 4th line experience. The guy don't have much more to learn from he AHL at this point and he needs to clear waiver next year anyway.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
There has to be something going on with Subban, he just isn't himself...either that or he's just what alot of thought he was...a good player but not a great player. That contract though...ugh

Maybe the best D man in the league. You're saying he's overpaid?

Nevins

Jul 12, 2014
I like Carr play.Was the best rookie goal scorer in ahl last year.But he is 24 years old.A sniper who like to play around goalie.....has more ica time then Hudon and Andrighetto .....Does that means MT likes him?

Only 3 shots on Dreiger so far....

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
I like Carr play.Was the best rookie goal scorer in ahl last year.But he is 24 years old.A sniper who like to play around goalie.....has more ica time then Hudon and Andrighetto .....Does that means MT likes him?

Only 3 shots on Dreiger so far....

More ice time than a certain 3rd overall pick too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad