GDT: Emergency gdt Ottawa at Montreal 19h00

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
So what did I miss

A killer first, a goal called back after 67 clearly pushed the puck in with his hand, Anderson gets chased, pageant scored the obligatory goal and we go into the third in a far more precarious position than most woul like.

cajmonkey

Mar 29, 2014
Ole ole was sung before and during GSP's fights in Montreal if I remember correctly.

It's a rally cry, not a taunt.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
I never heard a Habs rumor that came true yet.

A couple of days before the Turgeon trade Luc Gélinas had the perfect trade as a rumor. He was laughing out laud while telling the rumor and you could clearly see he did not believe it at all. Then the trade happened and every one including Gélinas tried to convince us it was a good trade. One of the worst trade in the history of the franchise.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
Outside of the PK he is pretty much always invisible. He had a good game the other day but overall he is not playing well at 5 on 5. He should be the one out of the lineup when the team will be healthy. I would even play a 22+ yo guy from the AHL like Carr or Ghetto on the 4th line before him to be honest. If we have injuries in the playoff we need guys like Ghetto to get experience and be ready even if it's 4th line experience. The guy don't have much more to learn from he AHL at this point and he needs to clear waiver next year anyway.

He's not always invisible. Some games he's really in fearless mode. I'm not sure he belongs on a line playing vs top competition, that's the issue.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
It's not a straw man, you said they can sing what they want and if they only break it out when they perceive we have the game in hand, it's nothing more than a big flipping Nelson muntz to the other team. It's classless and worse it does nothing positive, i gouldnt give a crap if we win 3-0 or 8-0.
We are the team with the richest history focus act like you have been there before.

And it doesn't alter the fact that it does come from soccer, Mabely we should import the racism and xenophobia as well. They match so freaking nicely with the where's Waldo scarves.

Go Hans go is clear, ole ole is simply flipping off the opponent.

why are you implying that I want racism in hockey because of a chant
why are you responding to me
why are you a fan of this team
have you never been to a sporting event or a concert? do you really blame the chant for that goal? like are you serious or am I getting trolled here?

is this real life? what does it take to make you happy? should we ban the Go Habs Go too since the crowd chanted it every time we lost a game? I mean Go Habs Go is also teasing the other team, maybe we should chant "Go Both teams are equally good Go" instead

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
He's not always invisible. Some games he's really in fearless mode. I'm not sure he belongs on a line playing vs top competition, that's the issue.

Not sure you want such a small player on the 4th either. It's not like we are missing guys who can play on the pk anyway. Usually 5'7 players need to be good offensively or they are not playing in the NHL.

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
I'm surprised the lack of an A on Subban's jersey hasnt blow up into a big thing yet.

Could be as simple as his regular jersey being ripped or damaged in some way, and having to play with a temporary though.

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
Ole ole was sung before and during GSP's fights in Montreal if I remember correctly.

It's a rally cry, not a taunt.

Context matters and unless gsp suits up, ole ole is the musical version of Nelson Muntz.

Is go Habs go not a sufficient rally cry?

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
I'm surprised the lack of an A on Subban's jersey hasnt blow up into a big thing yet.

Could be as simple as his regular jersey being ripped or damaged in some way, and having to play with a temporary though.

Aren't they alternating between home/away between Gallagher(injured), Subban, Plekanec and Markov ? Isn't it simply one of those games that Subban doesn't have it ?

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
ziff I buy a ticket to a hockey game, I should be able to boo the anthems.

Even if I'm not at the hockey game. I should still get to boo because there's a hockey ticket in my pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad