GDT: Emergency gdt Ottawa at Montreal 19h00

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Habs are not going to choke away this lead. There is NO FRIKKIN WAY they will allow it to happen again against an obnoxious Sens team with a rookie goalie.

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
why are you implying that I want racism in hockey because of a chant
why are you responding to me
why are you a fan of this team
have you never been to a sporting event or a concert? do you really blame the chant for that goal? like are you serious or am I getting trolled here?

is this real life? what does it take to make you happy? should we ban the Go Habs Go too since the crowd chanted it every time we lost a game? I mean Go Habs Go is also teasing the other team, maybe we should chant "Go Both teams are equally good Go" instead

I never said it led to the goal, I said its classless for people to rub it in. Apparently you don't think so, that's it's all fun and games and if things are going your way TEMPORARILY that you have some obligation to twist the knife.

If they had sung go habs go, that's pretty clear. P

And I don't give two craps what "other" people (read euros) do at sporting events.

Boardish

Mar 3, 2004
I never said it led to the goal, I said its classless for people to rub it in. Apparently you don't think so, that's it's all fun and games and if things are going your way TEMPORARILY that you have some obligation to twist the knife.

If they had sung go habs go, that's pretty clear. P

And I don't give two craps what "other" people (read euros) do at sporting events.

Very classless that the fans here are CLEARLY rubbing in it. We're losing 3-2, take that you *******s! Let's all gloat by chanting ole!

Joannie9

Aug 10, 2009
Am I the only one who sees Sergei Kostitsyn when I look at Hudon? They skate the same way...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad