GDT: Emergency gdt Ottawa at Montreal 19h00

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
they very rarely chant Go Habs Go when we're losing, especially nowadays.

My point still stands, people blaming the ****ing crowd who PAID to be there and have a good time make me sick, these people make our fanbase look about as terrible as the Bruins and Leafs fanbase.

So if people want to cheer a guy getting injured, they can because they paid for it? What are we eagles fans?

You want to sing and dance, the karaoke bar is down the street. You have a fan base who wants to twist the knife with the sole intention of embarrassing an opponent, there will be pushback on the ice AND amongst other fans.

Ever hear the term let sleeping dogs lie?

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
To me OLE is about the fans being happy, having a good time and expressing it. But it's still a soccer chant and has no place at the BC IMO. It's also a bad luck chant.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
If so, why aren't we hearing it now? If Sens score again, I guarantee 100% you won't hear "Ole" as moral support for the team.

But would you blame the goal on it? There's a huge difference between not liking the chant and blaming the goal on it. It's on the same level as blaming MT and DD for every single thing.

cajmonkey

Mar 29, 2014
Anyone worried about Ole Ole should just look at our home record last year. We cheered it every game.

mustardnight*

Aug 11, 2011
Galchenyuk doing the only thing we can't blame anyone else for... missing the net in the only situation he really, really shouldn't.

Buddy.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
So if people want to cheer a guy getting injured, they can because they paid for it? What are we eagles fans?

You want to sing and dance, the karaoke bar is down the street. You have a fan base who wants to twist the knife with the sole intention of embarrassing an opponent, there will be pushback on the ice AND amongst other fans.

Ever hear the term let sleeping dogs lie?

Nice strawman, singing ole ole and cheering for an injury, BOY THAT'S PRETTY MUCH THE SAME AMIRITE

Going to a sports event and having a good time, singing and dancing is part of every sport culture EXCEPT hockey, if you want to watch the game in silence, stay at home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad