GDT: Emergency gdt Ottawa at Montreal 19h00

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Eller was terrible on that shift. Bad rebound by Tikker too.

Gilbert was worse. If the 2 dmen are there it's not a problem. Gilbert should realize he is not a 30 points dman anymore.

I have no problem with Subban, Markov, Petry or even Beaulieu getting stuck out of position but Gilbert it should not happen one single time.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Montreal crowd don't chant, or cheer, or make any noise when we're losing, it has nothing to do with that particular chant

Wrong. Fans chant Go Habs Go when the team needs a goal, usually tied or down by one. They NEVER chant ole when we're down or tied. Never.

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
:laugh:

Sure, **** these morons trying to chant and create an atmosphere. They should just sit on their hands and maybe, maybe golf clap after every whistles.

Clap all you want, you want to rub it in when times are good you lack class. Want three hours of singing and dancing? Go to a concert a musical or some of the new churches. Or to a "supporter" bar.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
I swear MT doesn't know how to use the timeout. The timeout is not to rest the players after an icing. It's to change the momentum when the time needs it.

Boardish

Mar 3, 2004
Wrong. Fans chant Go Habs Go when the team needs a goal, usually tied or down by one. They NEVER chant ole when we're down or tied. Never.

Of course they chant ole when it's tied. Used to do it every time a few years ago. Now the crowd is pretty much dead.

Ole is a "feel good" chant. Kill a huge PK, get 2-3 good opportunities, tie the game, etc.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
I swear MT doesn't know how to use the timeout. The timeout is not to rest the players after an icing. It's to change the momentum when the time needs it.

He never actually talks during time outs, so I would say they primarily are for resting after an icing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad